ForumsNews and FeedbackHelp Comments

18 6319
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

This would be an additional tab like the comments under the rating systems for games. If users were to click on it, they could see hints and tips that have been posted by users.

• 18 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Moving this to the AG3 forum, I like the idea.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

This is already posted in this forum cormyn.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

@25wes Yeah cause he moved it.

I like this idea.

It's like a walkthrough type thing. Great Idea!

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

You're right but reminds me too much of Addictinggames.com

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Oh really? I didn't know they had this feature. But then again I was on there long before Nickelodeon took over. In my opinion all the replies in this section should probably be hidden so not everything about the game would be revealed.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

What about making it a combined help/walkthrough tab? Throw in a coupla links to game walkthroughs (if there are any) at the top and user-posted hints/help/tips underneath.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

That's the general idea, I got pretty fed up of having to go dig up a walkthrough link, when I was stuck. This way users can ask question and if it plans out the way I see it, they would receive specific replies, that they would be able to see.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

And if we're going to be ambitious here then it would be cool to have a system to 'rate-up' helpful hints and tips so that you didn't have to go through a constant stream of 'd'nt dieie lulz' masquerading as helpful advice.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Excellent point. So here's what we have so far:

A walkthrough/help tab adjoining the comments tab where both walkthroughs (both text and video) and specific question could be posted. In addition the replies to these question would be rated by the asker and other users. The higher the rating, the closer to the front the answer would be.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I have been hearing about making separate tabs for comments and reviews. Dividing hints ans tips, comments and reviews into three separate tabs seems to be a good idea.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Not a bad idea, the reviews could be rated in the same way, and it would be much easier to find any reviews that may have been merit worthy.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I agree.

Possibly have different AP for different tabs?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Good ideas in here, keep it up.

1,855 posts
Nomad

This is a good idea. I think that it would be very good, because a lot of the time, when I'm stuck on a game, it takes forever to find a helpful comment.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Genius idea. That would be very cool.

Showing 1-15 of 18