Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Help Comments

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 6:36pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,235 posts

I have been hearing about making separate tabs for comments and reviews. Dividing hints ans tips, comments and reviews into three separate tabs seems to be a good idea.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 6:43pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,183 posts

Not a bad idea, the reviews could be rated in the same way, and it would be much easier to find any reviews that may have been merit worthy.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 7:35pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,841 posts

I agree.

Possibly have different AP for different tabs?

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 7:41pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,932 posts

Knight

Good ideas in here, keep it up.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 11:02pm

1,900 posts

This is a good idea. I think that it would be very good, because a lot of the time, when I'm stuck on a game, it takes forever to find a helpful comment.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 11:31pm

kacboy

kacboy

1,900 posts

Genius idea. That would be very cool.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 11:44pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,183 posts

Possibly have different AP for different tabs?

I don't think so, I think you should get 2 AP for the reviews/comments. And then 2 AP for the walkthrough/help comments, that would increase for every so many "good advice" ratings that you get.

So if you post and answer and your get 30 "good advice" ratings. If you get 1 AP for every 10 "good advice" ratings. You would gain 3 AP in addition to the 2 AP you received just for posting. I hope that made sense.

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 12:35am

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,841 posts

Just one thing.

Don't make a down button. I hate what I call "Depressed" spammers.

I would say the person that asked the question can give say 10 good advice ratings. But all outsiders have one?

I think advice should be given 0AP till proven a worthy answer though.

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 5:01pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,183 posts

Hmm...good point that would cut down on spam. There won't ofcourse be AP for asking a question. But I see no point to increasing the ratings someone could give. Maybe something like a best answer system?

Reply to Help Comments

You must be logged in to post a reply!