ForumsNews and FeedbackA "Mood" Button

24 9360
lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

This is just random.

How about a "mood" button. Not really a button, but.... well, here's the idea.

In your account, there's a mood button. When you click it, pick the mood you are feeling, and people will see it, if it's happy, sad, or angry. It'll be cool.

• 24 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This would lean towards a 'social based website' too much if you ask me, besides...
...you can always use an emoticon for your current mood!

= Happy / easy
= Sad
=D = 'Jumping for joy'
:/ = Puzzled / wondering
0_o = Amazed

etc...

Just a thought...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I'm not really a fan of emoticons. I believe if people want to express their emotions, they can do so on their profiles.. Though this does remind me of something.. Status updates.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

No one would really use it except the social freaks.

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

You could just put stuff in your bio like
mood:happy
its not that hard

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I suggested stuff like that before.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm not really a fan of emoticons. I believe if people want to express their emotions, they can do so on their profiles.. Though this does remind me of something.. Status updates.

I agree. People can choose to put their feelings and emotions on their bio/about. This isn't much of a important feature for AG3.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

very bad idea (sorry)

TheKenseY
TheKenseY
70 posts
Nomad

No way.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

whats that from?????

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

i personally like the idea so you dont need to change your profile

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I think it would be good but I don't see why you can't just change your "About" to say what mood you're in. But just add it so people will know what mood your in and what response you can put to their mood.

What?

turdfighter3
turdfighter3
35 posts
Nomad

ya srsly whats that from?

TikTokToo1
TikTokToo1
95 posts
Nomad

@ thaboss, im pretty sure that pic's from Newgrounds.

Anyways, a mood button? on a flash game site like AG? Too social like if you ask me. Also, not many people are gonna catch your mood so much, so there's not too much point....

In other words, this is AG, not MySpace.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

whats that from?????

Hahaha, well lad, that is most certainly a screenshot of "the making of a thread/topic" on Newgrounds. Doing the same here would be considered copying, no? of course. *facepalm*
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@Prometheus

Those are thread mood buttons. I've seen it on a few sites (including Newgrounds). The OP is suggesting that profile mood buttons be implemented.

---------

It wouldn't wreck my day if this was actually implemented, but I still find it mildly annoying. I may be pretty old fashioned here, but I do not like all those fairly complex, overly "cute" emoticons. Also, I don't see much purpose for a mood button. Ah, oh well.

Showing 1-15 of 24