ForumsNews and FeedbackGame Vids

12 4552
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I think that it would be cool for AG 3 to have mini movies on the home showing off new games/ their game-play. Their could be walkthrough movies submitted by the author, demo videos while the game loads, etc.

• 12 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

No , Just no.

The game videos are perfectly fine on YouTube.

Therefore this suggestion has the stamp of STUPIDITY.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Holden012, please be courteous to other users.

We can embed the YouTube videos on the game play page, or on walkthrough pages instead of just linking to the videos, if the walkthrough videos give us access.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Well. there are already walkthrough videos for some games on this site. And there'd be no reason to have trailer vids when you can just play the game. But it sounds like a plausible idea.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Holden012, please be courteous to other users.

Sorry , Got a bit carried away... Won't happen again.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

You mean like on the main page on Miniclip? a good idea.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

You mean like on the main page on Miniclip? a good idea.

I haven't been on Miniclip in so long, that I'll have to look at this.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Well. there are already walkthrough videos for some games on this site.

The other half of google's post is biased, but I agree with this one. Why imbed videos when you just need links? I'm all for it in walkthroughs, but disagree with standard use of it in the forums.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Mmm I don't like this. AG's homepage it's already heavy, with also videos the loading may became too slow. Links can be useful instead.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We'd probably do it on each individual game's play page, instead of the home page. @gaboloth is right, we need that page to load as fast as possible.

1,855 posts
Nomad

I agree gaboloth. It would be too slow.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Maybe just flash animations for starters, and that way it wouldn't be as lagging as a regular video.

R3SU1T0FR3V0LUT10N
R3SU1T0FR3V0LUT10N
36 posts
Nomad

Hey, the best way to this is to use screen recorder, and post your vid on youtube. Hey, Check out my youtube, MATT.GAM3R101xD suggest some games and I can suggest cheats for you.

Showing 1-12 of 12