ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54982
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

Eating a real nice cheesburger at a fancy resturant where they put those toothpicks in the bread, you miss one, swallow it, and bleed/ sufficate to death through your throat.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Getting your fingers cuty off and your toes then your arms legs and feet. Then you get acid put on the wounds and slowly cut open down the stomch with them putting more acid in it

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Chainsaw deaths should be awful too. Imagine a guy cutting you members one to one and the pain you would feel. And then he throws your body with the head (you are still alive) in the water. You die by drowning.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

First, be blind-folded and stretched taught by each of your limbs, just barely dislocating the joints. An ear piercing, horrible shieking noise is played at increadably high decible levels during the whole torture. Then, have a heavy weight put on your chest, enough so that you can't take a full breath, but not enough to suffocate you. Next, have bamboo grown through each joint other than vertabrae and those close to vital organs. After that, be brought to a low level of hypothermia and branded until your entire torso is covered in a thick crust. Now, the crust is slowly pulled off. Salt crystals are drug across your exposed flesh, cutting like sand paper. In order to prevent bleeding out, an electric current is arced across to cauterize the wounds. Now, the bamboo is cut at the base and pulled out so that the branches and leaves tear the flesh. The blind-fold is removed to reveal a searing light. Now, being little more than a limp, blind, starving lump of flesh knowing nothing but pain, you die of dehydration.

I had to add some things.

WHAT LOL??? I didnt understand.. The last therapist you had shot himself, because of the shadows in your head?

I'm so messed up, my psychiatrist went crazy and killed himself.
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Be put into a bathtub with Frozen Water. Then after your body is frozen and you don't feel anything, but you are alive, they put you out of the bathtub. Then they chop your arms, and legs with a Katana, so you can see them chopped from your body but don't feel anything. Now it's just your head and your Torso. Slowly the Ice on you is melting, causing the Body to become living again, CAUSING EXTREME AMOUNTS OF PAIN and eventually DEATH from PAIN!

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

scaphism. that would suck so bad

BUDDAH988
BUDDAH988
106 posts
Nomad

to be caught between these guys http://www.alltopmovies.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mega-shark-vs-giant-octopus.jpg

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Octupus sticks his tentacle down sharks mouth WTF? Getting shot in the legs and in the arm aloud of time then getting your head dismantled slowly by a chainsaw (TEXAS CHANISAW MASSICARE MAWHAHWEMWEHWEWJD)

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

dying psychologically? because you can get numb from physical pain. your body will compensate the pain receptors with adrenaline. but no amount of adrenaline can make the pain of psychological torment go away.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

dying psychologically?

Bloodless Death.
Blindfold. Draw a cold, thin metal rod across the wrist. Drop warm water on the wrist. Body says you're dying, so you die.
Silvergirl11
Silvergirl11
59 posts
Nomad

Hmmm

The worst way 2 die I think is to hav ur arms and legs pulled off then Mayb they will stab u and send a VERY hungry lion to eat u.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Probably to fall out of an airplane with parachute that wont open but finally does 15 feet from this cliff your flying toward at 1,000 mph, you miss the cliff but your parachute doesn't so your face gets smashed into the rock wall at around 75mph and then your parachute cords break so you fall into a river where you survive the fall but a barracuda comes by and CHOMP

Silvergirl11
Silvergirl11
59 posts
Nomad

Okay the one I said bfor was mine. But my friends is to horrible for words. Trust me I dot even like listing to it I put my fingers in my ears and go lalalalalalala while she's telling it. Thts how bad it is. Cuz I usually don't mind all tht gross stuff but this is really bad.I only heard it once so I can't tell u what it is but after I heard it im said

Don't ever tell me again tht was awful
gamingboy2000
gamingboy2000
56 posts
Nomad

having your head slowly crushed at about 5cm per hour !!!!

XxProNoobxX
XxProNoobxX
41 posts
Nomad

Getting slapped to death. That would hurt

Showing 166-180 of 338