ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54975
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
Sparkytrick1
Sparkytrick1
100 posts
Nomad

A virgin.

Sparkytrick1
Sparkytrick1
100 posts
Nomad

But seriouslly, probablly having your gut cut open because acids get into your blood stream. It's very very painful, and takes forever to die.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

f your guy than having this small fish that lives in south america (?) and it's attracted to things like urine and substances like it so if you pee in a river it will go up your *censored* and have two small hooks on it to stay in there and it sticks them out and hooks on the inside of your *censored* and you can die from it especially if you try and pull it out

Um okay... Another bad way to die is to get tortured to near death, they let you recover, torture you to near death again, and they let you recover; that repeatedly until you were just too weak to take it anymore would really suck.
SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

does ANY1 think mine is horrible, because srsly, it is. And geting slowly killed by a dull rusted blade.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

does ANY1 think mine is horrible, because srsly, it is

The humiliation and box post? If that is it, the box one is horrible in its own way. As for humiliation, there are way worse ways to die.
And geting slowly killed by a dull rusted blade

That's just it, how are you going to die from a dull blade? You would have to push HARD into your neck to suffocate them, as you wont be able to cut them... Perhaps sharp rusted blade would be better, as you could slowly cut them.
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

f your guy than having this small fish that lives in south america (?) and it's attracted to things like urine and substances like it so if you pee in a river it will go up your *censored* and have two small hooks on it to stay in there and it sticks them out and hooks on the inside of your *censored* and you can die from it especially if you try and pull it out

i think that's only happened once.. and he didnt die, they surgically removed it. The fish usually attach themselves to fish's gills
SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

actually, its sharp enough to cut you, but not to kill you, and correct me if i'm wrong, doesn't rust give you a disease or something??? And yeah, i see it know, so another one is ATOMIC BOMB TO THE * censored*

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Yes rust can do things to your body and you have to get a vaccination. If it can cut you I wouldn't consider it "dull". I think of dull as not being able to cut... Like the silverware knives, and those would only scratch you. Now, you could just wash your arm or what ever was cut and not worry about your health. If the iron-oxide gets in your bloodstream, then you have to get vaccinated.

its sharp enough to cut you, but not to kill you

A sharp combat knife would still work, you don't necessarily kill someone by cutting them.
epson1234111
epson1234111
136 posts
Peasant

being strapped down to a bench, while having a cannibal eating small slices of you skin one by one by one.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

being killed slowly by the ones you loved and thought loved you back.

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

The worst way to die is by laughing to death and then, after coming back to life, being whacked to death with a wrench by your best friend.

Just saying...

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

That happened to that Cato guy in The Hunger Games.

Actually, those were zombie-werewolves of the others.

First, be blind-folded and stretched taught by each of your limbs, just barely dislocating the joints. An ear piercing, horrible shieking noise is played at increadably high decible levels during the whole torture. Then, have a heavy weight put on your chest, enough so that you can't take a full breath, but not enough to suffocate you. Next, have bamboo grown through each joint other than vertabrae and those close to vital organs. After that, be brought to a low level of hypothermia and branded until your entire torso is covered in a thick crust. Now, the crust is slowly pulled off. Salt crystals are drug across your exposed flesh, cutting like sand paper. In order to prevent bleeding out, an electric current is arced across to cauterize the wounds. Now, the bamboo is cut at the base and pulled out so that the branches and leaves tear the flesh. The blind-fold is removed to reveal a searing light. Now, being little more than a limp, blind, starving lump of flesh knowing nothing but pain, you nearly die of dehydration only to be given parasite infested water. Next, the parasites slowly eat holes through you until. Feeling merciful, your captor now boils you alive..... from the inside out.
BluePortal
BluePortal
69 posts
Nomad

Being blind folded, cutting off hands and feet by people you don't know. Bullets through your arms and legs. Acid poured into the open flesh. Then, before you die they open the blind fold to show your family.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I think a terrible way to die is to stay glued to the ground while someone slowly takes your skin off and then, he puts fire on you, it would be really painful. However, the worst way to die in my opinion is getting drowned.

PurdyPro
PurdyPro
6 posts
Nomad

Ummmm.... a GOOD way to die is drowing in the chocolate stirring things at the hershey fastory!!!!!

Showing 211-225 of 338