ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54968
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

horrible bump.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Every cell in your body bursting in just the right order for maximum pain and longest survival time.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

ni-ice one dude!

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

there is alot of bad ways to die like: falling off a cliff, getting shot, getting the death penalty, getting stabbed... I could talk about it all day

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

breaking all your limbs and being slowly eaten by ants and mice etc. Then some bum comes and poops in your mouth and rapes your *** then pours gasoline on you. But first feeds you a bunch of acid so you start losing your mind. Then lights you on fire and throws you into the water putting out the fire. then torturing you and finally ending it by stomping on your head semi hard till you die

well that was nice and calming. jk what is wrong with you
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

Actually,I might come to visit your SPA someday.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

(akward)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

On time I dreamed that I GET EATEN BY INSANE MURDER-SNAILS.
That was scary, horrible and totally disgusting!

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I think it would be horrid to die by choking on a gummi bear.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

REALLY,A GUMMI BEAR?!?!?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

First, be blind-folded and stretched taught by each of your limbs, just barely dislocating the joints. An ear piercing, horrible shieking noise is played at increadably high decible levels during the whole torture. Then, have a heavy weight put on your chest, enough so that you can't take a full breath, but not enough to suffocate you. Next, have bamboo grown through each joint other than vertabrae and those close to vital organs. After that, be brought to a low level of hypothermia and branded until your entire torso is covered in a thick crust. Now, the crust is slowly pulled off. Salt crystals are drug across your exposed flesh, cutting like sand paper. In order to prevent bleeding out, an electric current is arced across to cauterize the wounds. Now, the bamboo is cut at the base and pulled out so that the branches and leaves tear the flesh. The blind-fold is removed to reveal a searing light. Now, being little more than a limp, blind, starving lump of flesh knowing nothing but pain, you die of dehydration

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

Everything in SAW the movie is a horrible way to die...

ninjaboy5432
ninjaboy5432
19 posts
Nomad

I don't like talking about death a lot but I think the worst is Nazi concentration camp or Top Secret Nazi experiments.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Being attached to a pole and starving to death with food just a few centimeters away from your reach. All that wile you're being forced to listen to a mix tape of Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and other horrid singers.

Showing 271-285 of 338