ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54966
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

I would personally say the worst way to die would be pendulum of death because it dust slowly slices your stomach until you die.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

It would either be slowly burning to death or dying of hunger.
My brother says "Having a treatment done to your face, and then your face blows up."

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Personally, I think burning to death or drowning would be just dreadful, the pain of the burning, or the filling of your lungs and slowly losing all your breath...

_ErazerHead_
_ErazerHead_
14 posts
Nomad

I totally agree with Xzaithyr. I think these are the both horrible way to die. In my opinion.

Epolonte
Epolonte
15 posts
Treasurer

Burned to death when car is set on fire after crashing on the highway.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

dying of hunger.

I actualy don't think that is the most horrible death unless you think about it while it is happening, having yourself being eaten alive practicly.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Dying from lack of sleep. Yep, that can happen. Sounds awful. It's even more awful if you do not receive any food before you die. (You die of lack of sleep before lack of hunger.)

GrayWolfs
GrayWolfs
11 posts
Shepherd

slowly die from something poisonous like a snake or a really deadly spider or scorpion

shadowjak135
shadowjak135
413 posts
Nomad

starving to death because you are chained to a wall, with food right out of reach. A gigantic feast, but just out of reach out of your grasping hands.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Injected some hydrochloric acid, while being skinned alive and someone chewing off your head

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Being tied to a water wheal with every bone in your body slowly being broken.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

*Cough* Ladies and gentlemen, here is your master of dismemberment! I'd like to bring up the Spanish Donkey. It is basically a large wedge with the point facing up. You sit on the point, and weights are tied to your feet. Sometimes so much weight was added that the victim was torn clean through.

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

i would have to go with a consous living autopsy style thing

i wouldt be suprised if someone vomits at their computer

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

has anyone thought about if you get killed by your very best friend that you've known forever?

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

I realized most of these people need a visit to Dr.Phil or a therapist

Showing 301-315 of 338