ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54959
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

being tortured by someone you thought was a friend who burnt you and cut off appendages such as fingers, toes, etc., slowly breaking bones, and dunking your head underwater so you pass out but then are revived so your slow death is a living hell, being fed your own fingers, toes, etc, being injected with hydrochloric acid, as was said earlier, and having your wounds cleaned by your captor with straight up alchohol. All this happening at the sane time:O I have forensics, and i like Stephen King, so credits go to SK and all those serial killers out there who have done these kinds of things.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Being waterboarded. Ultimate way to die. Look it up, kiddies.

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

probably cutting male privates and woman... uh i would say if pregnant kill her then the baby if not then let a huge lion maul her then shoot her up her as*

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

I feel like drowning would be the worst way to die...idk whats going on with the comment before me though...too much weird detail with it.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

What about putting tapeworms into them. And then pulling them out later?

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

I think the worst way to die is being kicked in the balls forever til u die

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

well the worst way to die is probably not through pain but irony. Like dying just after finding the woman of you dreams, or winning the lottery. You live poor you whole life, win 10,000,000 dollars and get hit by a bus. Worst way ever.

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

i would say getting soaked in acid then threw into iron maiden then if ur a boy then after that ur nut gets ripped out then after that ur gonna fall 1,000,000,0000,00,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00000000000000,0,00000,000,0000000000 feet into a giant stratovolcano while getting shot by super accurate snipers and archers and bullets= all flaming acid covered bullets+ darts

eternalice
eternalice
5 posts
Nomad

shooted by a rpg then blasted away is the horrible death for me

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

i know rip out mens penis then remove all limbs then get shot with acid bullets then after, getting falcon punched 1,0,,0,0,0,0,0,00000,0,0000,-00,000,000,000,000,00,00,00,00,0,0,000,000, feet into a super thick volcano thats gonna explode while falling getting shot by flaming sniper bullets and arrows. ouch.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yeah, I really think this thread stopped being relevant about 35 pages ago. The amount of detail to some of this and the unusual attention to genital torture really makes me wonder what goes through your mind when you are writing this.
More so, I wonder what all the previous detail is needed for. Strictly speaking, most of it will not have death as a consequence, it is just torture before you relieve the person of their pain, which probably makes it a good way to die, since your are, again, relieving them of the pain.
Not to mention, I think there are places were it just stops being horrible, and starts being utterly morbid. Falling great distances (what) while being shot, it has got to make the victim wonder what kind of madman thought up this crap, and more so, probably embrace anything they go through, because they are going to die anyway. There is a reason why there are so many jokes about falling: "Aaaaaaarrrrgh, we are falling!! *five minutes later* So..."

Besides, I think you guys are underestimating "Dying alone". Pain and suffering is one thing, another is the human mind's ability to utterly make everything crap.

But with this, I think I will lock this thread. It had its run, it might be needing a revamp or remake or reboost or something with some reasons to actually discuss it instead of posting morbid descriptions we will wonder how you thought up and so forth...

Showing 316-326 of 338