84 posts
Nomad

witch resident evil do you think is the best and why

• 16 Replies
themantschkin
themantschkin
151 posts
Nomad

i only played resident evil 4+5 but in my opinion resident evil 4 was better beacause the areas you play in look more spooky in my opinion resident evil 5 wasnt scary enough (resident evil 4 wasnt that scary either but definatly better tahn part 5)

Rizwizkid
Rizwizkid
182 posts
Nomad

The latest one is AWESOME !!!

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

resident evil is my all time favorite series except 4 and 5 dont get me wrong i liked both but i like the old school zombie survival horror better but anyways my favorite is resident evil 2 i dont really got a reason it just is

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Lol they have movies of it too ... They look good.

I want to see them.

I have played RE 5 ... It's too hard.

I got stuck in that room where all the zombie things come through the windows and doors.

destroyer006
destroyer006
84 posts
Nomad

i think resident evil 5 is the best becuase its not scary its more of a action game

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

The first one I remember being pretty creepy for its time.
The Second one was great, but those darn camera angles..
The third one wasn't that good at all. Although knifing Nemesis to death was quite an achievement for me.
The Fourth was simply bada**. my favorite.
RE5 wasn't an RE game in my opinion. For Christ sakes! It takes place during the day. RE has always been a creepy atmosphere. This didn't have the RE feel to it.

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

Resident Evil 1, Code Veronica and 4. I've played most of the RE games with the exclusion of RE2 and the early gun survivor ones.

Starkiller28
Starkiller28
7 posts
Nomad

My favorite Resident Evil games are the ones that feature Leon Kennedy, The second game and the Fourth. He is probably, in my opinion, the best character in the series and i am really looking forward to another installment with Leon. However, Resident Evil 5 was also really well done and i quite enjoyed it.

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

i know resident evil but i am too young to look it. but i here its a very good movie

wabba2
wabba2
3 posts
Nomad

@destroyer
I bet You don't gave Resident Evil

ShatterGlass
ShatterGlass
97 posts
Nomad

First 3 were zombies, the last two... weren't so much zombies, as a psycho parasite. Code Veronica was my favorite. Just because I'd tap Claire Redfield, numerous times. Even if she wouldn't like it..... ANYWAYS, as for the movies....I liked the first two....The third was alright, but the newest one, Afterlife..... I was like dubbayoutee-eff, this is just retarded. Chris Redfield is supposed to be big n buff and they had.. Wentworth Miller or whatever the heck his name is, from prison break playing him? Made me want to go emo and go /wrist . The upside.... they brought back Jill Valentine, and I was like -drool- cuz let's face it.... hottest character in the RE movies. Milla Jovovich needs to learn how to act pl0x. Or just do action and not talk. OH and the fact that they made her all super powered and what not, just kinda... retardederized stuff.... it's supposed to be mortals trying to survive, adrenaline pumping, risking your life.... not some super powered bimbo with clones running amuck in tight clothing that....well she's not as hot as every one thinks she is. Rant done I think.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

but i here its a very good movie

Whoever told you that has no taste.

4 was probably the best for me, although Code Veronica was pretty good. Outbreak is vastly underrated, as well as Umbrella Chronicles.
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

reisdent evil 4 for sure

jesshavok
jesshavok
1 posts
Nomad

Well I must say about two months ago, I would have said "RE4" whole heartedly. ...But that was before I got RE5. RE5 is one of the best horror games of all time, the graphics are amazing the AI seems so life like... Just an all around great game. props to the designers

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

thr last was a good one |

Showing 1-15 of 16