ForumsSupport ForumThe Introduction!

3 2248
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Many people always ask lots of question I will tell them the answers.

Comments:Please no spam no CAPITAL LETTERS for the full post!Please just have good grammar and no flaming or insulting or saying bad word's if you lose AP(Armor Points) from spam and please look here for more on comments!

Rating a game!Please don't just rate a game without playing it or elses its spam it might be quite obvious if you do it and also if you write on a game please don't just wrie ok good 10/10 and stuff like that or else its spam more like this I

• 3 Replies
firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

Maybe you should add what a referral is and what a merit is.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea okay!
Many people always ask lots of question I will tell them the answers.

Comments:Please no spam no CAPITAL LETTERS for the full post!Please just have good grammar and no flaming or insulting or saying bad word's if you lose AP(Armor Points) from spam and please look here for more on comments!

Rating a game!Please don't just rate a game without playing it or elses its spam it might be quite obvious if you do it and also if you write on a game please don't just wrie ok good 10/10 and stuff like that or else its spam more like this I really like/hate this game because......

Refferals=A refferal is when you reffer a friend to the site you give him a link he clicks on that link he joins up and you get a refferal and it it's worth 10AP and please don't create multiple account to get points if we see you do this you might get banned from the site!

Merit's=You get merits by writing nice long good reviews on game it needs proper capital letters correct spelling and needs to be about 6 lines long and no copying people's comments to get merits or else if you do this lots of times you might get banned!

If you have any more question at all please look at this page right here.

Thanks for looking!

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

This is the same as the Questions and Suggestions thread

Showing 1-3 of 3