ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do for $1,000,000?

11 3913
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Um i think i would do just about anything besides if i had to do it to a guy. like somthing gay.

• 11 Replies
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

is'nt this like "what would you do for $10,000"?

ANyway for 1000000 i would... do anywthing, these days in britian 1 million is ALOT of money yet not as much as it used to be, for instence a 2bedroom house can cost a MINIMUM of 150k these days a nice house can cost 300k+ so then add tax, bills, expecitally as oil, and energy and food and just about everything has gone up in price so i reakon 1mil wouldent last long but yeah i still would do just about anything except thnings that harm or lose part of my body (e.g. legs)

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

[Be Careful, The Mods Might Lock This Because There's A 10,000 One Too. XD]

I Would Do Pretty Much Anything Besides Being Sexual, Murderous, Sucidal, Or Illegal.

I'd Eat Grass; WOO! XD

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ok sry if this is copying the other one for 10,000 dollars but i wanted to see what people would do for that much money.

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

I LOVE GRASS!

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i think theres alrdy a topic like this lock it pls

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I think this should get locked since it is basically the same as the topic called "What would YOU do for $10,000?".

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

Yeah; I Think You Guys Are Right... But Nope; They'll Tell You "It's A Million!" Or; "It's Not Ten-Thousand Dollars!"

x]

Kids - Kids - Kids.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I don't think this should be locked

There is a ton of difference between what I would do for 10k and 1mil
cause 10k would, sure change your life cause you could buy a new car not to nice of one but it would still do you some good, but 1mil a nice house really nice car and still have 550k to spend on a new nice computer nice HD tv new furniture.... And what would i do for 1mil i would go to prison for one to 2 years for that much money and a lot of other stuff unless it had a long term effect on me like loosing a limb I would loose a finger or toe though and if i had a 90% chance of survival I would do it.

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

um anything not homosexuil

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

this hould be locked because the principle is the exact same and this page even being created id stupid. it copying the major sucess of over 1,000 posts that were on what would you do for $10,000.
LOCK THIS

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Same thing as "What would you do for $10,000?"
at least try to come up with something original.

Showing 1-11 of 11