ForumsPopular MediaWho Likes Pop?

13 2516
Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Do you like pop music? Then who is your favorite pop singer? Who is your favorite pop composer? Who is your favorite band? Who is your favorite, well anything that has to do with pop music, express it here...

• 13 Replies
cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

I haven't heard those types since Michel Jackson. well i guess Michel Jackson

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

You spelled Michael Jackson wrong. This is how you spelled it: 'Michel Jackson.' this is the real way: 'Michael Jackson.' (That was just an FYI.)

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I hate it sorry i have to say it. I mean i dont mind pop/rock but the pop thats in the charts is just painful.

foesho
foesho
40 posts
Nomad

im fifty fifty i like 'Michael Jackson

NiteStryker
NiteStryker
144 posts
Nomad

dont know.rock and pop are my faves,so im half and half

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Crap to you, assassin89

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Crap to you, assassin89

Cheers :P
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't care much for the pop after 1990, but anything before that is fine by me. I think it was at its peak in the 80's, though. Then it just went downhill after the 80's ended.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I don't care much for the pop after 1990, but anything before that is fine by me. I think it was at its peak in the 80's, though. Then it just went downhill after the 80's ended.

I agree absolutely 100% do me a huge favor all you pop-lovers, go to youtube and go to your flagship popstar, Justin Beiber's biggest video, "Baby" and see the immense difference in likes and dislikes. That's saying something about modern pop. LONG LIVE METAL!!!
Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Justin Beiber's 'Baby' sucks crap. I mean, he cant even sing!!

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

UGggggghhhh! I hate pop music!!! Pop music is for people who don't have their own opinions! Rap/Hip-Hop/Pop=Crap that nobody needs.
I hate to be trollin' but thia genre of music is racy and makes for very poor romodels. These songs potray sluttieness as a regular thing!

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

****tieness= S-L-U-T-yness

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Justin Beiber's 'Baby' sucks crap. I mean, he cant even sing!!

Yes at least we agree on something hes awful.

UGggggghhhh! I hate pop music!!! Pop music is for people who don't have their own opinions! Rap/Hip-Hop/Pop=Crap that nobody needs.
I hate to be trollin' but thia genre of music is racy and makes for very poor romodels. These songs potray ****tieness as a regular thing!

Right on thats exactly what i think about pop music. And Brian if you havent figured already pop music is really not well recived on this site they are mostly metal heads.
Showing 1-13 of 13