ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

558 108934
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 558 Replies
RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

yes i saw those but i nvr raced them. let me put it this way- the ppl who i raced can't evenly match zero, some r close but not quite even, partly because they make a lot more mistakes than him. except for u maybe.

zgamer2
zgamer2
8 posts
Nomad

thats BS. i beat u yos. anyways, im not that good, but at least im worthy of a top 20 notion in my opinion.

PHDG
PHDG
125 posts
Nomad

I would like to be as good as you guys...

But I'm sad I'm not even in top 1000

zgamer2
zgamer2
8 posts
Nomad

what happened to serville? he used to be beast. now he is avg.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

there is no best

lets just all agree Zero is the best
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

wow i still havnt raced servile yet lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

This new list is from ppl i have raced and have giving me a good challenge and noobslayer3000 we cant say zero is the best. i say there are only top players because all these ppl in this list can beat eachother. no one is the best

GhostOfZero
GhostOfTartarus
Malkoir
GhostOfArcAngels
thebluerabbit
Silvan
GhostOfMatrix
bobsands
Faithpath
GrayStorm
GhostOfTroppO(he just plays as a guest)

WlZARD
WlZARD
26 posts
Nomad

iwillletyouwin is pretty **** good, he has few wins. But that's what he does. He speeds WAY ahead of everyone else, waits at the finish line, and lets everyone pass. He has so many accounts though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

yea that was me lol....and i never won on that account, and it got banned lol...but thanks for calling me good

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

but ima stick with my list u guys should make urs

Excitement1000
Excitement1000
39 posts
Peasant

im keeping my list the same except GhostOfMatrix hes still in my list just lower because he has.... a new thing... which makes him super good and i feel thats kinda discriminating the ppl who dont have it

Plega
Plega
29 posts
Nomad

I think either Plaer or Noobslayer3000. I'm also pretty good myself, though I am not the best and plus, you probably can't vote yourself.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

yea i got the ag3 beta which means no lag and i go super fast now... and plaer i dont think so ive played her and shes good id say shes in top 30

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

man without lag we could actually settle this but... we cant, so this thread is just gettin too long because there is no true player to be named the "best" just many good ones

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

hey marix. have we raced while you had that no lag thing?

Showing 286-300 of 558