ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105407
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

wow i raced madashatter a long time ago. actually we played brawl together lol. sorry i cant really remember how good he was but he is in my friend list and most of them if not all of them i met in exit path and they are good.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

yeah your right tart. now when i think of it i havnt seen royal in a while either... i used to see him on exit path more then on the chat too...

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

ive nevr played coffee b4. up and comer eh?
i wanna play him.and to silvan, i played royal like about a month and a half ago. we were about even, me just slightly better. of course, i was better back then.
my cpu is decent, but many players with actually fast cpus kick my butt all the time. and these new players r pretty decent as well. better watch our backs if we wanna remain some primetime names around there.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol z. anyway most new people are in your group right? so thats ok. unless theyl make a 5th group lol XD

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

that wouldnt be good. there r barely enough people as it is.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I am getting to the top ranks.

PHDG
PHDG
125 posts
Nomad

I don't know who is the best, because there are a lot of people who are pretty good, not the best.

Silvan
BigBangKamehameha
GhostOfZero

Never played against thbluerabbit or Tart

WhiteHorseman
WhiteHorseman
7 posts
Nomad

[quote]Raz: our secret weapon once he gets a fast computer you guys are gunna faint :O

Im around as good as raz but my computer is outdated so im kinda the same

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

hi phdg id like to race sometime

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I am getting to the top ranks.

Do you even play Exit Path SoymasterYos? Lol.
myspace1
myspace1
31 posts
Nomad

what to do. but im ok go exit path is cool to play but... is ok. when it doesnt lag lol i think is all the time lol.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

eh. i still think overall, its a big 4 of
tart
bluerabbit
zero
BBK
just my opinion. everyone just flee from their awesomeness.

PHDG
PHDG
125 posts
Nomad

I would like to play with you Blue.

See ya around

iTzProChaoz
iTzProChaoz
45 posts
Nomad

My vote goes for blue rabbit

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

well i dont either raz. i just stay to get some xp against the top players, and i always get my butt kicked. but i am getting back to my old skill lv. im not going on those big losing streaks no more. well, unless im facing like silvan or something. but oh well. i'll regain some credibility as time goes on. besides. 0 has like 9000+ races.

Showing 46-60 of 557