The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsPopular Mediawhats your favorite movie of ALL TIME!!!!!!!

74 13935
camster98
camster98
51 posts
Nomad

i liked the movie avitar it was funny amazing and made my brain go numb from watching the whole thing in one sitting

• 74 Replies
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

I don' have a favorite movie but maybe someday a movie will come along that is worthy to take the prize of "Holt's favorite movie".

turdfighter3
turdfighter3
35 posts
Nomad

i dont really have one but i like fast-paced action Violent movies. I also really like Comedies.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

My Neighbor Totoro = winrar

robowarrior
robowarrior
17 posts
Nomad

I also like the movie avatar, but I don't really have an absolute fave. I too like fast paced action movies.

amazingperson
amazingperson
22 posts
Peasant

i dont know maybe harry potter

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Avatar = Dances with Wolves with blue tall skinny people on another planet and 1 1/2 hours of filler. The movie also was a way for eco-terrorist James Cameron to show what the world should be doing, being a die-hard liberal and killing those who hurt the environment. Damn hippies.

My favorite movie? It has, and always will be, 300, the movie that changed my life. Beowulf takes a close second.

Carlytoon
Carlytoon
324 posts
Nomad

Toy Story!!!

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Lord of the Rings... Though my favorite movie right now is Iron Man... Actually, I just watched it yesterday and I like Maraduke...

heroforchrist
heroforchrist
65 posts
Jester

I'm going to go with the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy, preferably the first or the third.

killersquirrel1488
killersquirrel1488
63 posts
Nomad

This exact thread has been done at least 10 times already, but my favorite movie will always be Monty Python and the Holy Grail, followed by Monty Python's Life of Brian and Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

BackFlip
BackFlip
138 posts
Nomad

8 mile

cookiee
cookiee
6 posts
Nomad

twilight!

forro34
forro34
486 posts
Nomad

my fav movie of all time is ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Yo! Camster98. I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but I Star Wars (2009) is one of the best movies of all time! One of the best movies of all time!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Yo! Camster98. I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Star Trek (2009) is one of the best movies of all time! One of the best movies of all time!

Showing 1-15 of 74