ForumsThe TavernNationstates

204 24388
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Well, me, Orion, samy, Knight, SirNoobALot, MageGrayWolf, MrWalker, and maybe some others have discovered the wonders of this site. We now have a region for AG users located here. We hope to get enough users from AG to become a real power. Please join and come to our region, it would be really awesome if you would.

• 204 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Ah yes, our Nation States region.

It's less for power, and more for role playing. Power comes with role playing, of course. We're trying to emulate a real alliance of powers.

Just some background information, should you become interested.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

OOh, yep. I'm officially addicted. It's a pretty nifty little game, reminds me of "Model UN" from school, only for the internet, and you get to pick who you want in your group.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

could you please explain how to create your own nation and how to join th AG conglomeration.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Just go to the main site and fill in the name of your nation and all that stuff, then you'll fill out the questionnaire thing to create the profile for your nation. It's basically just political opinions which helps determine what type of government you have. Once you have that done go to our region (the link possum provided) and join.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

coolness. about to do.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

then what? is there something to do?

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'll talk to you in game there so we don't turn this into a convo thread.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

just to make sure, your nation is called "the armed republic of military free thinkers"?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

your nation: @ mr walker.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

This seems interesting. I might join, later. I got to go somewhere right now though.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

I just joined NationStates and it seems good.
My nation is "The United Kingdom of Kalmarsand".

I shall look further into this, I've never been that good at these kind of games.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

oh yea i joined your area...and i'm first...yea....

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Just to make it clear, lots of players usually make a whole effing roleplaying game out of NationStates. You don't have to, but I could assume it to be fun.

Yes, that includes history, warfare, territories, politics, etc.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I just joined. I'm TNTHAGAAL (The Nation With a Government and a Leader) and I have a bit over 2.5 billion people

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Hmmm...that logo looks like something from this one book this one kid presented in this one class. One1

Showing 1-15 of 204