ForumsSupport Forumhigh scores

6 2432
snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I think that there should be a highschores section for Armorgames, for the games that they make themselves. I bet all the mods are working on a lot of things at the moment, but this is just a suggestion.

Give me your feed back please =)

• 6 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Like highscores on the games? Well there are just too many hackers, and the highscores will be flooded with them.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think this might be a good idea... not for points or anything, but the ArmorGames written games could have a high scores section, just for fun.

It doesnt really seem high-priority, but it is worth thinking about.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

No. Coheed is right. Hackers easily get through the highscores.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

hmm...I know that they use an application that mods the packets sent from their computer to the server(high score's). Why not just set a range of response times, so that people can't mod the packets sent to the server, and the computer. Now I know that that isn't as simple as I make it sound but yeah....
Hmmm.... Make high scores only accessibly to members that have 3 AP's. Or something like that. But I guess you are right Coheed.

Thought it might be a good idea, but I forgot about those dame hackers....

~snowman1474

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

hmm...I know that they use an application that mods the packets sent from their computer to the server(high score's). Why not just set a range of response times, so that people can't mod the packets sent to the server, and the computer. Now I know that that isn't as simple as I make it sound but yeah....
Hmmm.... Make high scores only accessibly to members that have 3 AP's. Or something like that. But I guess you are right Coheed.

Thought it might be a good idea, but I forgot about those dame hackers....

~snowman1474

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Unfortunately the hackers ruin all the fun. I'm gonna lock this for now, because that kind of ruins it. Keep the ideas comin' snowman!

Showing 1-6 of 6