The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsProgramming Forumflashpunk, yes that free programing thing

4 6017
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

well i have wanted to flash program for some time now, but i'm a yes game maker (mind over mars , yoyo games.com for more info) and it make EXE files that are used on this site, and of corse i an't got enough money for the "real thing" of flash programming. so i found flixel but that did not downlaod right, (link problem) so i found flashpunk.
it seems good and has a lot to it and just changed to verson 1.5.
here is a link: http://flashpunk.net/

but i would like to now some of the programers opion (go to the docs it has all the codes) is it trash or good plus i would like to know if armor games deos not like people useing program devolpers like that and only likes the "real thing" to be on the site, with all respect i don't want to put a game that is not wanted by the people that make the site. just checken, if you are going to just bash the program please no posting, but if you are going to tell me the problem or good part PLEASE POST.

• 4 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Well as long as you have permission to make money off the library then it should be fine. If the game is good I don't see why AG wouldn't take it.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

yes its a free thing ya have a lot of right to useing it it is a kinda "use at your own risk" is realy all but of corse you can't clame its your, so it ok! thanks i apreashat it!
(sorry bad spelling!)

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

It's great! Actually, many games use it.

Showing 1-3 of 4