ForumsThe TavernGirls' day!

135 17436
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

So, this will make it the third annual girls day, a holiday of my creation to celebrate the female users of AG!

The first and second of november is girls day (Why two days you ask? why not?) On these two days you change your gender to female, in honor of the female members, and possibly say something nice to them.

(btw creepy =/= nice)

So have at it, and partake in this three year tradition!

• 135 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

FAIL again.

As Karat is the North Americanized spelling of the word carat. Seriously dude, Google is your friend.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

As Karat is the North Americanized spelling of the word carat. Seriously dude, Google is your friend.

i did use google -.-*

well then wateva in US+Canada tis a fail :P

BACK ON TOPIC!!!
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Heh, I was first that time. Fail ;D

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

There are too many fails in the last page...

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well atleast I didn't fail at using Google lmao

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

http://forums.gamesforwindows.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/9/4606.lol-Fail.jpg

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

No thank you

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Need I remind you that you came in second, the first time around. I think the respective fails nullify each other.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Need I remind you that you came in second, the first time around. I think the respective fails nullify each other.

That's fair the net of win+fail=meh. I'm content with meh.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I missed all this failure because I was on Kongregate and busy taking a shower. D:

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

-gasp-

Thou hast abandoned the greatness that is Armorgames, for the bastardized version that is Kongregate? How could you do this!?

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I missed all this failure because I was on Kongregate and busy taking a shower. D:

*ahem* Fail?

How could you do this!?

He's a gaming website wh0re.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

^ kongregate GTFO!

I feel the need to point out that "Girls' Day" cannot be two days. That isn't how it works. It can either be "Girls' Days" or you can drop one of the two. Also, I refuse to celebrate this day unless someone makes a "Guys' Day" were we all celebrate how awesome it is to be a guy and girls can make us sandwiches and s*it. So it would basically be a normal day, but without the backchat.

First I find it funny this was the only serious response to this entire thread.

Nww to respond to it. As to why it's two days. When i created it, girls day feel on a weekend, and it seemed fitting to acclaim it girls day, and just have it run all weekend. And, it is funny to watch people like yourself be all "rawr its more then one day!" I tinhk next year it will be "Girls' Day^2" or something.

And guys day. Cyber sandwhichs are never good, and if the females changed there gender, no one would notice. And the "TITS OR GTFO" would stop being remotly funny after said more then twice.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I missed all this failure because I was on Kongregate and busy taking a shower

He loves these sites so much he risked destroying his computer!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I think I'll just say it for everybody.

"TITS OR GTFO" would stop being remotely funny

Fixed. And also well we're fucked.
Showing 76-90 of 135