ForumsThe Tavern[necro]What do we have to do to get a Merit in this place?

14 3973
Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Okay everyone! There are so many merit potential comments out there but nobody has the motivation to submit a merit request. If you see a great comment, a good long, in depth, and informing comment please tell it to Merit_Recognition. Comments in old games are very hard to be caught by the Mods so do all that you can as a player and help your fellow Armor Gamer out and just take a little bit of your time out of the day and submit a Merit Request for someone. I swear that you will get good things out of the deal. Please people we need to start becoming less lazy and find those merit potential comments!

p.s. If you need to find Merit_Recognition either search the name or go to my profile and it's on my friends list.

• 14 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

It would help more to post the link here okay I will do it for you! Here it is

If you want to look on how to get a merit just look at theHelp/FAQ page

jeremy12
jeremy12
90 posts
Nomad

can u get merits by posting really good stuff on the forms, or only on game comments

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Uhmm you can actually only get then games.I find it quite easy to get merits.

jeremy12
jeremy12
90 posts
Nomad

ok thsnk-you for telling me

jeremy12
jeremy12
90 posts
Nomad

i tried 3 times about 10 lines long on doff games, good+bad points, submitted to merit account still none

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
139 posts
Nomad

It's Easy; Just Write A Small Review About A Game, Then Maybe They'll Give You A Merit. @__@

Mammon
Mammon
62 posts
Nomad

Well jeremy12, you cannot submit your own comment on the Merit_Recognition account - someone else has to do it.

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
139 posts
Nomad

They Have CHOOSE You. X__X

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
139 posts
Nomad

Mrtim ; You're Sooooo Smart. ;D

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

look at the N&N merit guidelines

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

You also need to have good spelling and grammar in the post. Just because its long does not mean that the review is meritworthy. Yes, it is much easier to get merits on games that are on the front page, though Ive gotten them on older games too, you just have to hope there are nice people out there that will nominate you.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

..just give a comment about a game with things you liked of it could be better things that you didnt liked and your rating and why, if moderators liked the comment or other people they will vote you up and maybe you will get a comment

strifexv
strifexv
54 posts
Farmer

Oh sick that's how you get merits

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Yes lol that's how you get merits. But it's just the fact that we need to help others out and nominate them instead of just sitting back and not doing anything about it.

Showing 1-14 of 14