ForumsThe Tavern[necro]How many people have an Addictinggames account?

20 5798
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

well i have an addictinggames acount and so i just thought that id say tha AG did a great job stting up the account's and AG is really fun to be on your account. ADG only has your name not your profile or anything like that.

• 20 Replies
Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Yes I agree
*Congratulations Armor Games for OWNING!

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

i have one but its crap compaired to armored games

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I don't have one and I never planned on making one. There's not really much to do on addictinggames except play games. You can do that anywhere.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

nope i like armorgames better

JWE
JWE
111 posts
Nomad

Armor Games and Newgrounds are the only flash sites I frequent.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah I don't have one, and now I'm defiantly not getting one, haha. It looks bad too. I do have a Kongregate account and I love it! That site is awesome too, but I still prefer AG a lot more. I just like Kongregate beause of that cool bagde system!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

LOL you and your badges NICK! Can't get enoughf of em can ya? LOL XD

I don't know why but for some odd reason, Armour Games made me want to register right away, unlike other gameing sites they really didn't stick out much...And Addicting games has a "bad" layout, that seems to plain and clutterd. IMO!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Haha yeah I do. Also, I just really made my AG account kind of on accident. I was playing Facny Pants 2 before they fixed the pants colors changing room, so I quickly made one to ask peple how to do it. It was with a different account, but then for some reason I lost that one and I made this one.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Yes, ArmorGames is far more advanced than Addictinggames. Besides, like others have previously stated, on Addictinggames all you can do is play games, then if you wish leave a review of that game, you can do so.

Here, you can play/rate/review games, leave comments on people's messengers, chat on the various forums, chat in an actual chatroom, gain different badges depending on what AP you have, use avatars to represent ourselves... and probably much more.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yes, ArmorGames is far more advanced than Addictinggames. Besides, like others have previously stated, on Addictinggames all you can do is play games, then if you wish leave a review of that game, you can do so.
Here, you can play/rate/review games, leave comments on people's messengers, chat on the various forums, chat in an actual chatroom, gain different badges depending on what AP you have, use avatars to represent ourselves... and probably much more.

Yup homegrove summed it all up nicely!
KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
139 posts
Nomad

Addictinggames Is Fun For A Bit; But Some Of Their Games Are Spam - You Just Walk Around And Fall Off Cliffs. XD

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

ADG is solely a gaming site, whereas AG is more of a community. Its really up to you what your preference is. I have always played on ADG and I do have an acct. there, but only because I love to rate games and I wanted to have my name show.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I dont have one.
I had a miniclip account till they banned me for advetising ArmorGames.
what a cliche!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i have one

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

My cousin made addicting games lol

Showing 1-15 of 20