ForumsGamesRay 3

10 11903
Granitus
Granitus
2 posts
Nomad

Well If Anyone is waiting on Ray 3 As I Am Please Post Your Msg And Thoughts On Wich Ray3 Is Gonna Come Out.
Personaly I Cant Wait.

• 10 Replies
airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

what is ray 3?

Granitus
Granitus
2 posts
Nomad

its a game flash go and search ray 1 2 3 but 3rd one is jsut a movie teaser i cant wait till it comes out

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Well I have been waiting for the game since 2005!!!! I think it might have been canceld!

Also AG used to have parts 1 and 2 but not anymore...

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Ive played them. They were alright but not amazing.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Woah theres a Ray 3 coming out I am so going to play that game when it comes out I absolutely love those games its like your own South park in a game and you can control it woot yes love em all! Ray 1 and 2 rocks

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ray 1 and 2 intimated towards having some semblance of storyline, especially in the way the interface was set up, but both projects did not make any use of this whatsoever. It seemed to be to me something of an intimation rather than an execution.

The Ray 3 trailer gives promise of much greater depth, character and backstories in portraying the full extent of Ray's broken family life and personal issues that frame his career. It's for this that I'm both patiently and eagerly awaiting a playable version in which these storylines can hopefully be explored.

martinusa
martinusa
1 posts
Nomad

Can someone please tell me the name of the song on the end of the movie ?
Please reply soon at martin.robinson5@gmail.com on on my YouTube channel- martin77749.
Thanks you in advance to all of you.

rafper92
rafper92
1 posts
Nomad

The creator of Ray decided to change the storyline for Ray 3,explaining his origin since a child(like Sift Heads 0)and will not anymore be like South Park,but with high quality graphics.One time he posted at Coflash(his personnel website that is being atualized right now)that the game is coming for the second half of 2010 or first half of 2011,but it worths the wait ^^

Steven2468
Steven2468
1 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have any news about Ray 3 yet?

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I keep on thinking it is Raze 3. Dont know the game of Ray 1, 2, or 3.

Showing 1-10 of 10