ForumsThe TavernAll we talk about is SPAM!

6 2870
JWE
JWE
112 posts
Nomad

I'm tired of all of you constantly remarking and talking about spam. Sure we have spam on this site, but so do all of the other flash sites on the internet. Just learn to ignore the spammers and delete there comments on your page. Why do you think we have mods? To deal with the spam!

Let the mods do their jobs, I know you think you're being helpful by pointing out spammers to the mods, but that can get pretty annoying after awhile. I know I'm guilty of doing this but I've stopped and so should you.

I know this rant won't help the situation right now, but I just want to get my feelings out to the community.

• 6 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I agree with you. But who is talking about spam?

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

I agree with you, and have never spammed. This is a good reminder to all the spammers out there (navnlose, stop it with the bunny).

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

JWE does bring up a good point. Spam is always going to be present. I don't mind people posting the spam they find on my profile as long as they do it in a manner that will make it easy for me to navigate. So, if you do catch spam please organize it like this:

-The URL of the user spamming
-The URL of where they are spamming (if it is on page 2 of free rider, then send me page two of free rider)
-Continue to list all the URLs that you have found the spam.

If you find someone spamming in the chat, then simply leave a URL to their profile.

Also the best way to help us with spam is if it is on your profile DELETE IT! Don't let it sit there. It is not your responsibility to warn or argue back with the spammer. All you need to do is inform a mod and give us the URL of their profile.

bunny200
bunny200
4 posts
Nomad

i now like spam

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i agreed but the question is how we gne handle it and what do the makers of armorgames think about it

bunny200
bunny200
4 posts
Nomad

i mean no like spam sorry i thought i was spelling no

Showing 1-6 of 6