ForumsThe TavernI Need Your Cat Names

39 7518
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Howdy,

I'm working on Corporation Inc at the moment, a larger business-y game. Disregard the business-y nature for a moment though... I need the names of your cats! I need to build an array of cat names so that future games can benefit from having a good selection of proper cat names. Good ones will be put into the game.

Please only list if you have a cat or know a cat. Bonus points if you also list your cat's favourite thing to do. Thanks!

-John

• 39 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Bear! That is my kitties name. He loves to play with headphones.... MY headphones. >,<
I also want a beat named Cat, but I will save that for a later date.

I have a few other cats that my parents don't know about, cause they are strays, but I feed them and they come in my backyard when I ring the bell.

Letsssss seeeeee

Jaori- a reddish type brown. Not very friendly with any of the other cats but he loves me

Frog- He is a tabby, but his meow sounds like a frog... thus the name. Pretty friendly, and loves havin his belly rubbed.

Ulu and Olo- They are Siamese kitties. I think they are from the same batch of kitties cause one has a little black spot on the right eye and the other one has one on the left. Left eye is Ulu, Right eye is Olo.
Ulu is really friendly but she doesn't play with any others cept for Olo. Olo is not AS friendly, and he doesn't really play with the other cept for Ulu. I think it is adorable

Now this one is my FAVORITE.. Except for Bear. But my Second favorite issssssssss

KIRA KUUUUUUUUN.
Yes you have to say it like that. Otherwise he never responds....
But yeah. Kira. He is a fluffy black cat. He is very friendly with the other cats, but he took time to warm up to me. His favorite thing to do... I dunno. He just likes sitting in my lap when I read outside...

You might wonder why there are so many strays. Well there is a ditch right behind my backyard, and there USED to be reaaaalllly tall grass where all the stray cats lived behind the ditch. But not they have migrated to the actual ditch because the buttfaces chop all the grass down. There are more, but only these guys and gal like me. My official and unofficial kitties! I will try to get some pictures if I can ever find my camera...

rc1997
rc1997
37 posts
Peasant

chloe, jade, snowy, shadow, Mr smoke, riley, buddy, zoey, buster,cozmo,toby, t pain, jr, ruth

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Will
Lucas
Skittles
Sally
Ben
Molly
Chase
Ethan
Little hairy (Still unnamed)

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

My family had a history of owning black cats named after coffee. The mother was Cajun, and we named the kittens things like Sanka, Maxwell House (Max for short). Later I owned an orange tabby I named Pekoe (orange pekoe tea), and adopted a long-haired brown tabby stray which named Mocha.

When I was in college, my family adopted an all-white cat with one blue eye and one green eye which we named Dopey 'cause we thought it was stupid, turns out it was just deaf.

I've owned a brown tabby named Snickers.

My parents currently own a cat named Molly and a cat named Ceasar.

My mother in law has a cat named Kiki.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I don't have a cat.
I do have some names, though:
Puffy
Poofy
Kitty
Meow
Squiggglez
Kit-Cat
Dr.Schnuffles

And robocat the destroyer @_o

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

my family adopted an all-white cat with one blue eye and one green eye which we named Dopey 'cause we thought it was stupid, turns out it was just deaf

Ha! Nice lol.
When did you find out your cat was deaf?
IliaTroff
IliaTroff
31 posts
Nomad

Whiskers is my pets name.

crazyrussian97
crazyrussian97
256 posts
Shepherd

Cats I've had (not many)

Tiger- He died young, just when he was starting to roam outside. While we had him he liked to cuddle, hunt, and tear the crap out of the furniture.

Scar- Scar also liked to cuddle, and when he hunted he ate everything of the killed animal except for the bones. And when you'd rub him on the chin he'd instantly collapse and purr like crazy. Sadly he disappeared, and I'm sure he got run over somewhere (his sense of direction was too good to get lost).

Simba (Haha, get it, Simba and Scar) The only one I have left. He is very cuddly and affectionate (though he drools when on top of you) and a total outdoor cat (also very tick-infested as a result). He is an awesome hunter, he even once left me a dead snake. One time he came back with an epic scar on his nose from one of his fights, which he usually wins. He even used to beat up my Rotweiler. If cats could be manly (especially after being fixed), then this cat was super manly.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

I used to have a cat named Sandy, but she died 2 years ago when she was 15

She used to love this old toy which was like a "wessel ball" the I dont know if they still make. She aswell loved to chace and play with string. When she got bored she usually came around and pretty much placed her self right on your lap since she wanted attention. So that summons up a bit but it would take awhile to post everything so I just posted the main stuff.

*Hope this helps you out, dude!*

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

tigger- favorite thing to do: jump on me and my family (ironic but true(
and
boomer-favorite thing to do: eat we called him boomer cause of his size

Tassel
Tassel
42 posts
Nomad

Tucker (Twane is his middle name, you don't have to use it.) he's a black and white... house cat. He loves to use my new nice comfy armchair as a scratching post. he's pretty fat too.

Butterscotch - we call her butterscotch because of her color, shes a butterscotch colored tabby cat. she just lies around because shes old and fat.

Griffy - Also a black and white cat, he's pretty playful. he loves to run around.

Stanley - Also another black and white cat, but a little less playful and sleeps more.

Hope that helps

Tassel
Tassel
42 posts
Nomad

oh, i forgot.

Shadow - he was a black cat who was pretty slow and meowed alot. he ran away a long time ago though.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

My cats names are:
-Vanien: 22 lb tabby that sleeps all day.
-Alley Cat: white short hair. Loves to play with rattle mice
-Bugger Pie: Orange marble tabby. Opens cupboards

Cats Ive had in the past:
-Mama Kitty
-Sedge
-Molly Magoo
-Ozzy
-Harriet
-Gracie Lu
-Little Girl
-Cricket
-Tofu
-Flea ride
-Ragamuffin

I know the list is long, but Ive raised cats my entire life.

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

Piggy - 10 years old (grey tabby) she is half wild half indoor cat, what I think is weird is when I open the door to let her out she acts wild and when I close it shes a house cat. Makes me laugh.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

Oh! I forgot to mention 3 fosters ive helped raise since i started volenteering at a no-kill shelter for dogs/cats.

MoMo: Little grey/white tabby with blue eyes. Named after one of my favorite cats, Molly Magoo. Plays constantly and is a tail ninja, (attacks other cats tails).

Hopper: Fat little black/white tabby. Named so because he was found under a trailer at 4 weeks, abandoned. He had a grasshopper on his head.

Katharine: Little smoke mix tabby. Has brain damage which causes her head to wobble...sort of like Katharine Hepburn.
Was found in a dumpster in a plastic bag at 3 weeks. Nearly died twice...*whew*

sorry about the double post, however, I didnt want to omit those 3, even though theyre not officially mine

Showing 16-30 of 39