ForumsForum GamesDungeons 'n Dragons 3.5 Forgotten Realms Setting

46375 3746882
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Dungeons & Dragons, the oldest RPG in the world, and also one of the easiest to play/run.This is 3.5 D&D, not 4th edition,The First Adventure I shall be running is called "Crown of the Kobold King" This game is pretty much a "Generic Fantasy RPG" set in the Forbidden Realms (Drizzt the Drow ring any bells?). you start at [b]1st level.

Name:
Player:
AgeAll non-humans live longer, except Half-Orcs)
Sex:
Lookshowever technical you want to get)
Race:Human(extra feat/skill),Dwarf(+2 Con,-2 Cha), Elf(+2 Dex,-2 Con), Gnome(+2 Con,-2 Str),Half-Elf,Half-Orc(+2 Str,-2 Int,-2 Cha), Halfling(+2 Dex,-2 Str)

ClassFighter,Rouge,Wizard,Cleric, or pick one from book, see below)
Level:1
Level Equivalency:2(for level adjustment +1 characters)
Attributes:Strength(Str), Dexterity(Dex),Constitution(Con),Intelligence(Int),Wisdom(Wis),Charisma(Cha)

Attribute Bonusessee below)
all start at 8,25 points(just do 15-18=1 for experienced players, it's pretty balanced)

Saves:Fortitude(Con),Reflex(Dex),Will(Wis) (see below)
Hit points:10(Fighter)8(Cleric)6(Rogue)4(Wizard)+Con Bonus
AttackBase Attack Bonus+Str Bonus(Dex bonus for ranged, see below)
Damagebased on weapon + Str bonus 2-handed x 1.5 Str Bonus, see below)
Armor Class(AC):10+Dex Bonus+Armor+Misc(see below)
Featssee below)
Skillssee below)
Equipment:300 gp and Adventurer's Kit(with everything you need like bedrolls and rations and so on) (see below)

I have a PDF of the Player's Handbook, which I will e-mail to you if you don't have a copy, you don't need to memorize it or anything, but it would help to have it handy for this game.If you want to play another race,then No level adjustments above +1.If you give me a good reason to play a race that's not +1 level adjustment I might let you. If you want a different class, just ask(I know all classes for 3.5).

Rules not Used:
-There is no Armor Class Penalty.
-There is no Encumberence, but please be realistic(no portable rams).
-There will not be any Racial Bonuses to anything other than starting attributes.
-To Simplify the Arcane Check Penalty, Wizards cannot wear armor period.
-all Spells are allowed, but I will only list Evocation spells for Wizards and Healing Spells for Clerics in this forum as they are the most martial spells.

"FOR QUICK-PLAY CHARACTERS!"
Feats-
Your feat(s) will be:
(Fighter)Power Attack(-1 Atk,+1 Dam),Cleave(immediatly take another attack if you kill your target, you will need high Str)
(Rouge)Stealthy(+2 Hide/Move Silently)
(Cleric)Improved Turning(+4 to Turn Result)
(Wizard)Spell Focus: Evocation
(Human)Toughness (+3 HP, this is if your race is human and is in addition to your class feat)

Skills-
Your skills will be equal to 4+mods(I'll handle it), you get 1 bonus skill for every point of Int bonus, your starting skills are:
(Fighter) Intimidate, Heal
(Rogue) Hide, Move Silently, Open Lock, Disable Device,Sense Motive, Bluff, Appraise, Pick Pocket,
(Cleric)Diplomacy,Spellcraft,Knowledge(Religion),Heal
(Wizard)Spellcraft,Knowledge(Arcana)

Equipment-
your starting equipment equipment is:
(Fighter)Greatsword(2-12) or Longsword and Large Steel Shield(+2 AC), Breastplate(+5 AC,Max Dex Bonus +3),and a potion of Cure Light Wounds(1-8+1 hitpoints)
(Rougue)Thieves Tools,Short Sword(1-6),Dagger(1-4),Longbow(1-8, no Str bonus) Studded Leather(+3 AC,Max Dex Bonus +5),
(Cleric)Chainmail(+5 AC +2 Max Dex Bonus), Hvy. Mace(1-8), and 4 potions of Cure Light Wounds(1-8+1)
(Wizard)Spellbook, 4 scrolls of magic missile(1-4+1),4 potion of Cure Light Wounds and Quarterstaff(1-6)
(Halfling/Gnome)Cannot use Large Weapons (Greatsword) and cannot wear or use Large equipment (cannot wear medium creature's armor)

Attribute bonus is equal to +1 for every 2 points above 10.
After you pick your class, race, skills, feats, and equipment I will finish the sheet(saves,attack,AC)
If you have NO idea what i'm talking about, just google D&D or feel free to ask some questions.

• 46,375 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I thought it was a Flaming Composite Bow, not Longbow D:!

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CBkQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBgX4LENnACk&ei=-H_9TP39KIG6ngfpwczICg&usg=AFQjCNFvVMsn41pZnRFpt_P1T5esvwqrcg
sorry screwed up the link and like i keep saying trch them

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

sorry, it's a "+1 Flaming Composite Longbow".

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

so we still playing or what cause if not i'd like to get back to splatterhouse and then i've got to get ready to get RAW!!!

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, just letting you know I'll be offline for a few hours, so I give DH permission to AI my character...I think it's pretty easy to think about what he might do in a given situation, so yeah. Don't do anything stupid with the paladin.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

so we gonna playor not man seriously tell me now cause i only got like one hour before it's time for me to get RAW!!! and i'd rather spend that hour playing splatterhouse ratherthan uselessly refreshing this thing

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Ok, I'm gonna have to call it a night. Everyone is leaving for whatever and I'm getting pretty tired myself. Good Night Everybody!

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

So one person leaves and i suppose everyone is leaving....

off to black ops then.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i'm here >.>

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

well nobody was saying anything love peace and chicken grease shake it sleazy

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Alright, I still need Faunbard to post his times he can get on. We are still fighting the spiders, so what is everyone doing?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Luthien uses the Rapid Shot feat to fire twice in one turn, both aiming for the same spider (if the spider dies on the first hit then different spider)

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

im going to cure light on whoever is the weakest

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Well, Arturo is at 7, but Hidan is at 6. The spiders appear to be targetting Hidan, so if he tries casting cure light, it will result in attacks of opportunity.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i fire another arrow at one

Showing 1951-1965 of 46375