Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Your first game system...

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 1:20am

lightcrux

lightcrux

641 posts

My first game system was a Commodore 64. Those were the good old days.

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 12:29pm

nielsversavel

nielsversavel

109 posts

My first system was a Wii... I never played any video games before

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 1:43pm

GunDragon

GunDragon

513 posts

The PS1.I still have it but its useless now.

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 4:57pm

ShopwornSoul

ShopwornSoul

105 posts

My first computer was a Texas Instruments TI-99 4/A, my first game console was an Atari 2600.

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 5:09pm

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

NES, I also had the Original Gameboy but I didn't get one until quite a bit later.

For a while, my only gameboy game was Tetris. Back than, the only way to play Tetris "Mobile" was to clunk around the large gameboy. We didn't have a downloadable one on our phones.

I didn't really care about mobile game anyway UNTIL Kirby's Dreamland 2 AND pokemon Blue - By the latter I already had the gameboy pocket. I don't remember when Kirby's Dreamland 2 came out so I might have had to use the original gameboy for that.

Of course I had Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES. First video game I played and still my favorite to this day

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 10:10pm

misterjscape

misterjscape

21 posts

I think a gameboy color

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 10:13pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,932 posts

Mine was a GameBoy advance Sp then a ds and I lost my gameboy now I have a Wii but want a Kinect.

Posted Nov 24, '10 at 10:49pm

RayOfLight

RayOfLight

225 posts

mine was a supernintendo which led to my love of videogames and the countless amount of money spent on playing them.

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 12:03am

titanium910

titanium910

11 posts

Mine was a PS2(original big version). My first two games I got on the same day. It was the first Ratchet and Clank and the first Jak and Daxter. Funny thing is, I still have all 3 things!

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 12:06am

brandroid

brandroid

126 posts

Mine was the original Playstation.

Reply to Your first game system...

You must be logged in to post a reply!