kirks011

kirks011

184 posts

Gamecube!

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 9:58pm

SeaTurtle

SeaTurtle

120 posts

The PS2... first game was Gran Turismo 2, which was for the PS-1. I had a gameboy advance before that though... memories...

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 4:35pm

Cristinatron

Cristinatron

140 posts

Super Nintendo :-)

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 3:52pm

Royaletoser

Royaletoser

10 posts

game boy, it has actually influenced what I look for in a videogame even now

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 8:48am

bagelover

bagelover

19 posts

gamecube

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 4:39pm

scardragon99

scardragon99

575 posts

My first game console was the original playstation, had good memories playing games on it.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 11:04pm

SteveeXb

SteveeXb

495 posts

Nintendo Wii. It was really cool at the time...

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 1:46pm

tally7

tally7

8 posts

Nintendo Wii. It was really cool at the time...

Me too!

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 4:14pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

My first gaming system was a Gamecube. Man I had such good memories playing that system. I remember I had the best games on the system and none of them I beat. Little did I know how much money they would cost 6 years ago. The first game that I played was Mario Party 7. (It was a Gamecube bundled with Mario Party 7 that I got for Christmas.) I had games like Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, (I actually got this one in gamestop when they used to sell gamecube games but when the gamecube was already discontinued.), Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, and some other awesome games that were on the system. I was 6 years old at the time. In Super Mario Sunshine I got lost, in Paper Mario I couldn't pass this part I didn't understand, and in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle I couldn't pass the first level of the bad guys level or something. All those games in the box are super expensive now. Man I need to beat those games...

Reply to Your first game system...

You must be logged in to post a reply!