Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Your first game system...

Posted Dec 8, '10 at 9:07pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,889 posts

Nintendo: Gamecube (black). Came with Legend of Zelda: Collectors Eddition. Kept me entertained many a rainy day in my 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade years.

Posted Dec 9, '10 at 5:26pm

jakehcatcher

jakehcatcher

49 posts

my first game system ever was the gameboysp and i didnt get a wii or anything for a long time after tht!!

Posted Dec 11, '10 at 12:22am

FallenSky

FallenSky

1,840 posts

A NES, obviously.
With Kid Icarius aka the impossible game.

For the young ones out there, NES stands for nintendo entertainment system. It was a grey box with an openable lid on the front where you could insert gigantic cartridges and play god-given 2d games.
Ah, 2d...just how awesome is 2d...

Posted Dec 11, '10 at 3:25am

powuhas

powuhas

42 posts

i remember when i was a little kid and me and my big brother used to go to this little sale. there was loads of junk. thats where we used to buy games. they were only like 20cents. *sigh* good old days...

Posted Dec 11, '10 at 3:37am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

First game system I played was the sega and supernintendo those were my brothers, but my first system was the nintendo64.

Posted Dec 11, '10 at 8:17am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

NES.

I don't even remember actually getting it, but I remember it being the first in-home game system I ever played.
The first one I remember getting was the SNES. And it remains as my favourite system ever. Followed closely by the N64.

Posted Dec 11, '10 at 10:24am

tswann33

tswann33

30 posts

N64....and i still play donkey kong 64 or golden eye on it occasionally haha because its the best system ever before the third gen systems came out

Posted Dec 11, '10 at 2:38pm

KFK

KFK

1,084 posts

The first console I ever owned was the PlayStation (1, the first one). It was fine, no I loved it actually. Though the first console I ever played on was the N64, all my favorite characters and games were there.

I've played the SNES and the NES, both were great, real retro gaming. But that was after I played on the N64.

Posted Dec 11, '10 at 4:42pm

SNIPERx13x

SNIPERx13x

101 posts

My first game system was the Game Boy Color!! Very funny with pokemon games!

Posted Dec 17, '10 at 4:12pm

cinnamon34

cinnamon34

125 posts

I don't really remember but i know i had a nintendo 64 and it was the best, but i also remember having a sega... I can't remember which one i had first!!!......

Reply to Your first game system...

You must be logged in to post a reply!