ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 105808
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
powuhas
powuhas
40 posts
Nomad

i remember when i was a little kid and me and my big brother used to go to this little sale. there was loads of junk. thats where we used to buy games. they were only like 20cents. *sigh* good old days...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

First game system I played was the sega and supernintendo those were my brothers, but my first system was the nintendo64.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

NES.

I don't even remember actually getting it, but I remember it being the first in-home game system I ever played.
The first one I remember getting was the SNES. And it remains as my favourite system ever. Followed closely by the N64.

tswann33
tswann33
27 posts
Nomad

N64....and i still play donkey kong 64 or golden eye on it occasionally haha because its the best system ever before the third gen systems came out

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

The first console I ever owned was the PlayStation (1, the first one). It was fine, no I loved it actually. Though the first console I ever played on was the N64, all my favorite characters and games were there.

I've played the SNES and the NES, both were great, real retro gaming. But that was after I played on the N64.

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

My first game system was the Game Boy Color!! Very funny with pokemon games!

cinnamon34
cinnamon34
121 posts
Nomad

I don't really remember but i know i had a nintendo 64 and it was the best, but i also remember having a sega... I can't remember which one i had first!!!......

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

N64, i had so much fun with games like wave racer, Dom 64 and tony hawks skating

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

My first game system was the Nintendo Entertainment System. And my first game was Super Mario Bros. 3.

Ahh, good times.

shawnlovescats
shawnlovescats
5 posts
Nomad

when i have about 4 or 5 i got a super nintendo but rarely used it,after that was a playstation 2

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

Sadly for me it was the Xbox and that was cus when I was a kid my parents thought that we'd be better off playing outside etc etc. They slowly eased up as we got older and so my little brothers were lucky were able to buy an xbox lol

lockstr
lockstr
93 posts
Farmer

My first would have to be i think PS1? owned Spyro=D

TrishRowdy
TrishRowdy
11 posts
Nomad

My first was NES XD I was like 4 or 5 then.

darkjunkyman
darkjunkyman
11 posts
Nomad

nintendo 64 it was the best video gaming system in the world

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Oh i loved that game! it was super fun to play with my brp. Anyways my first game system was a nintendo 64. After three years i sold it for thirty bucks. XD

Showing 61-75 of 584