ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of War Walkthrough (not impossible) ~PLEASE READ~

2 3054
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I beat the game 3 times and it's mad fun.

Heres what you do you just buy some guys and then take them until you have enough money and then buy the turret then sit back and relax and watch the turret take down all of the guys!

Although they could get to you. So if they do use your special and take them all down (except for the church)! After you evolve just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Until you get to the part when you can't evolve because you reached the maximum so called arena or whatever. Buy the best turret for that arena then save up to get the Super Soldiers and save up for 3 of them I think they are 150K each. You might think it's a lot but you can wait for 450K I think... If you have the patience, lol.. Then you have beat the game because the super soldiers will destroy everything . ~~~ Then you have won the game!
~
~
~
~
~
In case you are out of your special you will most likely have enough for a Tank or some men. Just use them until the special.

Good luck

• 2 Replies
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I said you have beat the game twice sorry lol

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

OMG just noticed that someone had the same thing as me we had same plan! (did not copy from him)

Showing 1-2 of 2