ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat is AG3?

12 4131
Keith64
Keith64
5 posts
Nomad

Hi, I have never heard of this AG3 until yesterday. I am new to creating an account on this site and it's great so far. I have also been playing on other game sites close to AG and it's great. So back to the question, What is AG3? Is it about something happening to this site? Please comment back. Thanks

• 12 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It's an updated version of this site, but all that's out now is the beta version of it, ag3 wont actually be out until January 2011 or February 2011

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

There are some more threads about it in here just look around.

Keith64
Keith64
5 posts
Nomad

Ok thanks.

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Also there are other threads, with bold blue titles, that sorta explain what AGv3 is and what it is changing from v2.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

it means your Armor piont(AP) gained by 3!!!! nah just joking! your AP can't go up by 3! only 1,2,20,25. yes it mean Armor Games 3rd version we are 2nd right now.

Keith64
Keith64
5 posts
Nomad

Ok.. I understand that it will be an upgraded version of this.. what I want to really know is why is it so important to sign up now?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

its just if u wanna test it... and report any bugs or glitches that are on it.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

It's not that important to sign up. The point of signing up for beta is to reports bugs, glitches, etc to make the site better. Most people don't realize this so they just sign up to make them seem "cool".

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

i dont like it at all.

Keith64
Keith64
5 posts
Nomad

I see. Well, thanks for the help people. I greatly appreciate it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

no problem at all im glad to help and if u need anymore help jus comment on my page.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

By the way, the description of the forum itself explained all of this too. )

Showing 1-12 of 12