ForumsThe TavernUbertuna

16 3749
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

K like a while ago i came back to AG and i didnt now about the spamming thing do i spammed in accident and then he told the mods that i spammed so he was trying to ban me i think he hate me honostly but i dont like him at this time and now Ashlerlee is on his side so now im screwed!

• 16 Replies
jade27
jade27
37 posts
Nomad

Your not the only.My friends turned AGAINST me!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, I have seen you spam quite alot on the forums. I told you to not make a thread about spamming, it got locked, but you made another one! If you have a problem with this, bring it up with a mod.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

First of all, I do not appreciate you making this forum topic. It's quite disrespectful. Secondly, you are a very active spammer, turret. You get about 50 forum posts daily, %90 of which are unhelpful and less than 5 words. It is not your place to complain when you get caught doing something wrong. The same goes for you, jade. You were spamming in the chat. I asked you to stop and you insulted me. If you guys could just admit that what you did was wrong, stop doing it, and start making worthwhile posts, nobody will have a problem with you. However, if you continue to spam, you will be booted from the site. This is one of the rules on AG, it always has been. There is no need for you to turn it into a personal vendetta. I would appreciate it if this topic could be locked.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

dont attack jade he didnt do anything wrong

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I to have seen him around the chat doing some spam. Not too bad because there are no points, but I would ask for jade to please refrain from it. The weird thing is, I think you (turret) WANTED ubertuna to see this, and fight back. Naming a thread "ubertuna" would definately catch his attention.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

since i readed the comments i think you really have too go on your knees for your account... i have also seen you spamming somethimes and saw pple who got stressed about it, but it doesnt help much too place a topic about it if it has been said more than several times said too quit spamming, just hope for a second chanse i geuss..

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

To All Who Read This i Am sorry For My Spamming

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Saying sorry won't change anything. Refraining from making spam posts will.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Agreed with ubertuna, its your fault for spamming, you know the consequences

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well lets say you cant change the past, now the question is what are you gone do about it or what will the moderators do about it?

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

ya um you do kinda spam hav you ever thought about oh posting non spam for a change........jk

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

yah ur pretty dumd cuz spamming is already known to not do it so i agree with ubertuna

soulsturtle
soulsturtle
58 posts
Nomad

nice english and spamming isnt okay how could you forgot about it i mean wow

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

This topic has become quite visited and discussed on..even AFTER Ubertuna said to lock it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

we are watching you
do it again you feel sorry, i think, well not really but you'll have a bad reputation

Showing 1-15 of 16