ForumsNews and Feedbackwhen is it out?

7 3402
goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

when is AG3 out and if it is out what is new?

• 7 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Please look through all of the other threads instead of posting what has been posted a million other times before. Let's wait for the shiny lock to come now..
Should be out by next year, and basically the layout of the site is new. Just look through the other threads please.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester
goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

Ok not what i am looking for but nvm it helped thxx all

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Okay, I'll give you the description...

AG3 is the new version of the current Armor Games right? It is scheduled to be released sometime in early 2011 (subject to change). It is a complete overhaul on the system that we have now. The system is made completely from scratch, meaning there is nothing pre-made or made from a different company (the forums for instance is made by another company that escapes me--there is a glitch that makes threads 40 years old, when said company was made).

AP and Reputation points are new. Armor Points will be given to game-based activity--playing games, submitting highscores, posting material into AGi, all that jazz. Reputation will be given community-wise. If you post something in the forums, for instance, and you get your post voted up, you get reputation, based on who voted it up.

This is the big stuff that is considered to happen in AG3. Here's a list of plenty more!

goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

AG3 is the new version of the current Armor Games right?

Yes.

It is scheduled to be released sometime in early 2011

O ok

AP and Reputation points are new. Armor Points will be given to game-based activity--playing games, submitting highscores

Hey i have see that topic BTW.

And you say "we" alot why is that? your only a normal member right? you look like a normal member to me!!!
Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

It's quite possible he is testing the site for the head honchos, considering he's been around for a while and the honchos have gotten to know if he's trustworthy or not.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

It is a complete overhaul on the system that we have now.

Well when I mean we, I meant AG2, since that is the system that "we" use...Yeah I kinda do say "we" a lot, sorry XP

your only a normal member right? you look like a normal member to me!!!

Beta testers are testing the site for bugs, ideas, and praise, so forgive me if I say "we" instead of "they" lol
Showing 1-7 of 7