ForumsThe TavernWhat's your favorite type of clothing brand?

15 4420
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Hollister, Aeropostale, and College stuff. you know preppy and rich boy stuff. oh well it gets me the girls. thats all i care about. lol

• 15 Replies
iopred623
iopred623
12 posts
Nomad

BENCH!!!Global Brand, born in manila, sold worldwide.Go Philippines!!!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Mine are causal or baggy (the "gangsta" stuff) or sports wear.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

oh ya and the ghetto stuff. like seatshirts and tight jeans and stuff. w/e i feel like i wear.

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

band tees, hollister, polo... i dont care for alot of the really tight clothes, just comfortable. Dont like to wear anything too flashy either (no neon greens lol)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

^LOL hehehe *note to self,.....attach working neon lights on every clothing item redwinger has*

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I tend to go for what is on sale in the store... lol. I never really understood the point of wearing $200 jeans and paying over $30 for a shirt. Seems pretty ridiculous to me. There are plenty of good looking clothes for much cheaper.

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

Dark Jeans and Element Skate Shirts with Boots (Hiking, CLimbing, Steel-Toed, anything but Timberlands)

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Aeropostale, Abrecombie, American Eagle. I love them all, I dress kind of skater and preppy, more casual though.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

My favorites are Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Hollister and skinny jeans, tight clothes and lime green. Like almost anything... but never skirts

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I like Kohls and JcPenney and Claires for jewelry and stuff. I also like abercrombie sometimes, but their stuff is too expensive.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I wear a lot of Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, and American Eagle. Thats pretty much what I mostly wear.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

Young and Reckless!!!

I wear Young and Reckless, Rouge Status, UNheadof, very little American Eagle, Nike, Champion.

Pretty much it, though I can name more.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

oh also adidas u never know when u want to play socccer

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Old thread is old, and someone made a point that this is kinda advertising, while also being merely a list of brands.
Not much discussion, would you think?

Showing 1-14 of 15