ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 215034
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
drunkenmonkey114
drunkenmonkey114
1 posts
Nomad

I would like raze 2 to have more uniqe levels to be honest arena fighting gets boring after a while and they should add more varied enemies, different skins is no excuse for varied enemys example: big brute; health 250; weapons: gravity hammer sonic speed projectile launcher, Officer Alien: think somthing like elites from halo reach.But for multieplayer arena fighting will be fun

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 wont have multi-player. 3 might but it has been confirmed NO multi-player for 2.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

It will be awesome if Raze 2 comes out. Raze was already an exciting game, I wonder how Raze 2 would even be better!

jayveeyano
jayveeyano
1 posts
Nomad

make raze 2 now and let see who is good

Igor27
Igor27
3 posts
Nomad

If Raze 2 one day be crated, i'll die happy

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

In Case any of you completely ingnored gaboloth's post, there is gonna be a Raze two, my proof is shown in the Raze 2 demo that just came out today which is here

P.S. If you get ricked rolled, consider reading the text first.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

a raze 2 would be awesome!

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

YES! A raze 2 would be perfect.
And how 'bout vehicles?

bonesiel
bonesiel
5 posts
Nomad

What a hot debate!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Aparently, you people 100% ingored my post so i will be even more specific click the bold Raze 2 Demo to be brought to the Raze 2 demo

Raze 2 Demo

I hope this is specific enough for you people.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

for all who are saying it needs to be online, i hate to disappoint you, but it's not going to be online. juice tin said it on his website. he said if he's going to make a raze 3, that'll be the one to have multiplayer.
but play the demo that tom0000009 posted the lik to. it's kinda laggy, but i find just the demo itself just as fun as the original raze.

YeahYeahYeah
YeahYeahYeah
4 posts
Nomad

yeah

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

That's weird the Raze 2 demo just won't load for me...

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Raze 2 demo is awesome!If all of those things are put on real game its just... *faints with happiness*

Showing 106-120 of 186