ForumsThe TavernDo I have the best Armatar, or what?

151 21140
Nazoropaz
Nazoropaz
26 posts
Nomad

my armatar was from halloween 2009, and becuase it's so great, I havn't changed it

• 151 Replies
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

possums one is better.. no idea how he gets them XD

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

[quote=took95]are all these armatars unlockable, or do you have to be here at a special time, or do you have to be a hacker(possum :P) or do you have to be a mod or what[/quote]
I second that. I like the armatars, and if there's a way I could get special ones, I'm in.

orangelight
orangelight
28 posts
Nomad

mine is bad

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Well, a lot of the rare armatars are 'seasonal' armatars. Meaning, they're only available at certain times of the year. Usually, we have contests where users submit armatars they've created, and Carlie would pick which ones would make it to the actual list. However, Carlie has been busy, so she hasn't been here to do the contests. This is also why the seasonal armatars haven't been put up. For example, the summer armatars never came out, and neither did the Halloween ones of the Thanksgiving ones.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Click
I think that one is the best myself. If it becomes available Id probably cry with joy.
@OP I guess its okay just because it is different.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

That particular one always makes me think that Strop should get it, and be the only one allowed to have it. Couldn't say why though.

NeverPool
NeverPool
17 posts
Nomad

Even though mine is a 0 AP armatar, I still think Vikings are the best

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

That particular one always makes me think that Strop should get it, and be the only one allowed to have it. Couldn't say why though.

Because it looks like what Strop would be if he was evil?
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Because it looks like what Strop would be if he was evil?

Whatever do you mean by if he was evil? JK, JK. But in all seriousness, yes, that's why.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Or what.

I've seen better armatars around here. I personally liked that sun armatar from the Spring 2010 Armatar Contest.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I select or what. The fox armatar, for 875 AP is hands down the best. Runner ups are the unicorn and the princess. I think I'll stick with mine, though. I'd consider the princess, but my inferior armatar is probably here to stay.

To tell the truth, I'm not fond of the idea of using seasonal armatars out of season. I think it's classless, and takes the fun out of the seasons.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Too bad ur going to lose it when AG 3 is released :P

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i really dont like it i personilly hate all the armatars save for a select few

@joe good point

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Too bad ur going to lose it when AG 3 is released :P

D: Noooooo! ;_;

*saves armatar in computer*
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

[quote=Joe96]Too bad ur going to lose it when AG 3 is released :P[/quote]
Will someone please post a link for that?

Showing 31-45 of 151