ForumsThe TavernGross cafeteria food

20 3600
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Anyone have really nasty food at their cafeteria?
The pizza at mine is so greasy o_O
http://camachowatcho.com/wp-content/pizza-luce-grease.jpg
Even greasier lol

• 20 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ya ours is just grease, and all other food is like a 5 year old meal

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Elementary school food was just **** most of the time, but once I left there the school food was better. Not as greasy as that pizza though, our meals are healthy-ish.

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

At my school the food is bad they burgers are kinda dry the pizza is slimy and greasy and the crust is bad. and the other foods are just plain bad, yet I still eat it!

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

Omg, we get soy burgers! and our pizza is even more greasy than yours, somehow... Oh and the fries are worst than Mcdonalds, and that's say something! Their pasta is usually over cooked, but they have meatball subs that are really good. They also serve great chicken!

acepilot0
acepilot0
359 posts
Nomad

I graduated out of gross cafeteria food and now eat gross military food.

GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

In elementary the spaghetti was rolled up in a ball with microwaved cheese on top. That's why I bring my own lunch.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

We don't sell or provide many meals here, mostly single food items. The school food is fine (probably the same I'd fine outside) but overpriced.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Some cafeteria food looks really bad, but tastes great! The food itself is probably very unhealthy though.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I suppose I was fortunate. We had Chic-fil-a and Taco Bell in our cafeteria. Along with two women that made Sushi, a salad bar, and a deli.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I suppose I was fortunate. We had Chic-fil-a and Taco Bell in our cafeteria. Along with two women that made Sushi, a salad bar, and a deli.

YOU SUPPOSE YOU WERE FORTUNATE!? heck, my school doesn't even have a "cafeteria". We have a little shop though, all else is home brought.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, it's private school vs. public school. Our field trips were pretty awesome as well.

You know, we had that fast food at our school and I cannot remember any obese kids.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

i thought it was alright at my school
we had lots of choice, and it was pretty nice
fish and chips, beans, jacket potatoes, sandwiches, rolls, pizzas, paninis etc, and yeah it was a public school

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

You know, we had that fast food at our school and I cannot remember any obese kids.

There were no obese kids because there was a gym and day spy? lol j/k

You have to pay more for private school though don't you? So there should be better food. My schools food isn't that bad though, and I think on pizza day the pizza was from a major chain of pizza stores.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

We had Chic-fil-a and Taco Bell in our cafeteria. Along with two women that made Sushi, a salad bar, and a deli.

We have Pizza Hut every Wednesdays. My school used to have Chick-fil-a every Thursday or so but stopped serving them for some reason. Probably because of health reasons.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

HAHA! It's funny to see the people in my school always complaining about cafeteria's food.

Because really? No one is forcing you to eat it. So bring lunch from home or stfu.

Showing 1-15 of 20