ForumsNews and FeedbackWhy do we need AG3?

45 11621
wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

why do we need an ag3?

• 45 Replies
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Progression is important so you can navigate through the site with more ease. There will also be more things added in AG3 which will enhance the gaming experience even more than it already does!

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

Also, I like how they will be adding a new post system for flexibility. It will make Armor games much more interesting

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

One thing that you need to do for AG3 is to stop giving Armor points for profile postings or drop them to 1 point albeit, I have seen people having long winded conversations in one sentence posts.

Secondly, on player submitted levels in the many games that have that feature, you cannot let people that are not logged on to vote (as they can manipulate this feature!!! I have seen in one game CTC2 where a castle got 25 likes and 13 plays which indicates that someone not logged on could just sit there and click a vote... Many if they want and I'm sure that they could, with a bit of computer expertise, just bang away with ease.

AG3 is need only if it can solve the "temporary unavailable" flag that is always coming up!

Good luck

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

I feel the same way court jester

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Progression is important so you can navigate through the site with more ease. There will also be more things added in AG3 which will enhance the gaming experience even more than it already does!
That for sure gives us something to look forward to. I've enjoyed AG the 2+ years I've been here and it's nice to hear that more work is being done and things will be getting even better soon.
supastick
supastick
62 posts
Peasant

it should be updated because u will soon wish that the background is now different.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I like the new background.

shawnlovescats
shawnlovescats
5 posts
Nomad

who cares its games just update this one and then say hello

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Well,just do not lose all my ap! XD

supastick
supastick
62 posts
Peasant

@Ghgt
i ment ones who hate the background ._.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The one we have now I don't really like it. It's too dull. Just white in here then blue on the sides. The background on the beta looks cool. I like it. And all the features that are going to be added are really nice. It's going to be much better then AG2.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

@Ghgt
i ment ones who hate the background ._.

Oh, my bad. =P
ThemPRangers
ThemPRangers
25 posts
Nomad

i don't really know y we need them

rockboy3970
rockboy3970
2 posts
Nomad

I signed up for AG3 beta I hope I get in but I hope that they dont change the armorgames symbol that would be a clasic murder right there

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Seriously?! because its going to be bigger and better.

Showing 31-45 of 45