ForumsSupport ForumCan not chage age?

7 2601
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

As most of you might know, I am a highly evolved creature that can change my age and gender at will. Yet as of late(Read: Today) I can not longer change my age. I got it to go once, but only after a lot of hassle. And it was an age that I accidently clicked on. I swear, sometimes I can not read..

Anyone else noticed this? If not, try it out and see what happens.

• 7 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This happened to another member a few days ago. I advised him to restart his computer and try again. It seemed to help.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Restart it? For serious? That is a lot of hassle. And an odd solution. I will try that later, when I might be able to get around to it.

jokerxxx
jokerxxx
41 posts
Nomad

sorry i didn't noticed this.maybe try restarting your computer like asherlee says

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

ya this other guy had the same problem...(error)lol

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

haha lol but yeah that happened to me and i did what she told me to do

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Turret, please include more information in your posts to make them more useful. You did what she told you to do and? Did it work, or not? That would be a big help.

Aside from that... Devoidless, maybe you just need to settle into your 12 year old female shoes.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

I thought she seemed a little to intelligent to be a 12 year old.

That or she's asian.

I currently can change my age whenever I want, so I could only say restart your computer .. but it's already been said.

Showing 1-7 of 7