The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesRuneScape vs Roblox

8 6321
DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Now first RuneScape, the best voted online MMORPG. Myth based game ( my opinion) is good but pretty boring. Roblox now, create you own virtual world. A whole world of your own, or RuneScape? Please no rude comments.

• 8 Replies
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

runescape, becouse roblox is inapropriate

Evanpunked
Evanpunked
48 posts
Nomad

I played Runescape for four or five years, mainly because my friends played it as well. Gets really boring though once your friends quit, the game is pretty much click this and sit for ten minutes, go to the bank, rinse, and repeat. Haven't played Roblox, so I can't really comment on that game.

lockstr
lockstr
93 posts
Farmer

Runescape is awesome...but i agree you need friends to play the game...Or it gets really boring

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Runescape but yes, with friends. ROBLOX gets extremely boring extremely easy. And Runescape is better anyway.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

under my opinon u shouldnt play EITHER of these games..mainly because for starters:runescape is so very old and boring..and i dont even know what roblox is about but it looks really stupid..i used to play runescape and it was fun(at the time)but now i play Vindictus look it up on youtube it a hack-n-slash based MMORPG...

supastick
supastick
62 posts
Peasant

i think that roblox is an 4.7/10 game but i never heard of RuneScape

pricetbird
pricetbird
27 posts
Shepherd

I agree with epicness. I used to play Runescape but then I got hacked and realized what a time waster it was I haven't played Vindictus and I'd rather not because I feel like I'd lose my life inside a computer screen again.

ssssaa1
ssssaa1
2 posts
Nomad

Runescape all the way although roblox has gotten surprisingly popular lately

Showing 1-8 of 8