ForumsThe TavernSpammer hata's

4 2476
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I dont like spammers at all. but when poeple accidentally post somthing twice and dont know it everybody who knows that gets on them. they pu them down and make them feel bad. sometimes i'll see people who have said things like, "hey obviously you dont know that there is already a forum posted about this. so why dont you check next time you post things. I would consider this SPAM and so if a mod comes by PLZ BLOCK THIS!!!."
Now i dont know about but thats a really rude and mean comment. all you have to say is somthing like, "im glad that you thought of this but there is already a topic about this, nice thinking but already posted" or if its agame you dont have to say that a game sucks and that it was a dumb idea. instead you should be posistive and try to incourage the other person. but when i see people putting other people down and saying that what they posted is spam because its already there makes me feel bad for that person. all they are trying to do is express their feelings. so all im saying is that instead of putting poeple down and syaing that their forum is spam, say somthing nice and maybe give the other person a idea or somthing.
thx.

• 4 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Umm, did I say something to you, or was it osncyk??? Because I was just saying dude that, that was three times you posted the same topic, I wrote that befor I found out that your freind had been on and wrote it, If I did in fact do something wrong then I apoligize!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

no. i just posted this beacuse somone posted a game type of trivia thing and somone said a really mean comment and i felt bad for him. so i wanted to try to get poeple to think positivly instead of putting people down.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

no. i just posted this beacuse somone posted a game type of trivia thing and somone said a really mean comment and i felt bad for him. so i wanted to try to get poeple to think positivly instead of putting people down.

Oh okey good, pheew! Yeah I think people should but then sometimes people are busy or there are those few who are stuborn and if you say it in a nice way,they don't care.
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

true but there is no reason to be mean to other people even if they are spamming. just ask them to stop and most of the time if you do it nicely they will stop.

Showing 1-4 of 4