ForumsThe TavernWhat beverage is drank the most?

62 11831
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

What do you think are the top ten most drunk drinks?

• 62 Replies
eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

water
milk
coffee
Pop
Juice
alcohol of various kinds lol

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I know, with some research that this top 3 list is legit:

1. Water
2. Tea
3. Beer

Beer is the world's most widely consumed and probably the oldest of alcoholic beverages; it is the third most popular drink overall, after water and tea.
-Wikipedia here
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

btw to everyone that said alcohol as a beverage, I'm pretty sure alcohol isn't a beverage. No one drinks alcohol by itself. It's like if I said the #1 most drank beverage is sugar. Because every soft drink, juice, and so on have sugar.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

1. Water
2. Tea
3. Beer
4. Sodas/Softdrinks
5. Alcoholic beverages, beer is exempt
6. Juices
7. Flavored waters
8. Ocean Water
9. Pool Water
10. anything else.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Beer is the world's most widely consumed and probably the oldest of alcoholic beverages;

The key word is probably, and it's wrong. Wine was the first discovered alcoholic drink, as found in fruit accidentally left too long in storage (pretty well a buried hole in the ground) became alcoholic.
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

water
milk
coffee
Pop
Juice
alcohol of various kinds lol

May I ask you sir what you mean by 'Pop'?

Beer is the world's most widely consumed and probably the oldest of alcoholic beverages; it is the third most popular drink overall, after water and tea.

Yeah, Efan is right. Also, I find it strange the one who made this wiki got his/her information from three books.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

'Pop'

That's just another name for soda for example: coca cola, pepsi, mountain dew. etc... all that good stuff.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Pop, refering to soda, also known as soda pop, or a soft drink.

Soft Drink

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

The key word is probably, and it's wrong. Wine was the first discovered alcoholic drink, as found in fruit accidentally left too long in storage (pretty well a buried hole in the ground) became alcoholic.

I still believe it is beer. I mean beer is easier to get then wine. And you didn't say, why, would wine be #3 instead of beer?
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Yeah, Efan is right. Also, I find it strange the one who made this wiki got his/her information from three books.

hm...what? 165 references.
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Soft Drink

I know what a soft drink is, duh.

@loloynage2

I went through my brain info and I may be wrong. When I come to think of it the ancient Egyptians made beer.
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

hm...what? 165 references.

I mean the part about that beer was the first alcoholic beverage.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Water is drank the most. I saw that for the topic "What beverage is drank the most".

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Water duh
Coca-cola
Milk
Tea
Coffee
Fruit drinks

I don't wanna think anymore but as for Pepsi, it's an off-brand of Coca-cola so I don't count it haha

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I know what a soft drink is, duh.

I know, I just put the link because the article (or a link in it) went in depth about the different names by location. I found it interesting I guess.

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer

Beer is the world's most widely consumed[1] and probably the oldest[2][3][4] of alcoholic beverages; it is the third most popular drink overall, after water and tea.[5]

Booshahh right there! If only Wikipedia were a creditable source.
Showing 31-45 of 62