ForumsForum GamesMythology RPG

87 19676
shadowjak135
shadowjak135
413 posts
Nomad

Hey everybody. I'm pretty sure that not a lot of people know me here, but I had a great idea for an RPG while reading. If you've ever read the Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson) series, I'm pretty sure you will recognize this idea. If not, but you just like mythology, this is also a great game for you!

Story-The gods have been around forever. only, they have been in different forms forever. They were in Greece, Rome, Egypt, and the northern areas with the vikings. You, are a child of these great gods. You have been leading a troubled life forever, with the ADHD and the Dyslexia. that's your battle reflexes and your brain hardwired for your God parent's language. Good thing too, as you have been attacked by monsters these past few days. You managed to escape, barely. Then, your parent came to you in a dream and told you where to go to meet someone to help you in your journey. They gave you a weapon (You choose, explained later) and a few supplies in a backpack. This is the beginning of your adventure.

Character Sheet-
Name:
Origin: (Norse, Egyptian, Greek, or Roman)
Specific God: (hopefully, you know your mythology and can pick a god. if not, I'll reccomend some.)
Stats: (This is your speed, strength, dexterity, Charisma, and Intelligence. You have 60 points for these, and your god can modify these. I will tell you how they are modified.)
Weapon of Choice: (You can usually use a bunch of weapons, but this is the weapon your god parent gave you. You use this one better than everything else. Can be a gun, a bow, a sword, etc...)
EquipmentYou start with some nectar and ambrosia [Which heal you, food of the gods and all] some regular food, and 10 gold coins [god money] and $50)
Powers: (based on your god, I will tell you some if you don't know any. You may pick a few, not too many, and I will modify your powers if you are too powerful)
Languages: (origin language, and american.)

Ok then. Thanks for taking the time to read through this. I'd like to see some people playing this! welcome to my game!

• 87 Replies
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

shadowjak?

wen will you start my story?

shadowjak135
shadowjak135
413 posts
Nomad

I already have. Everyone is starting together, nobody is going alone. You are the black-haired male that ran in and yelled, "I have been tracking this beast for weeks!"

shadowjak135
shadowjak135
413 posts
Nomad

You know, the Fenrus child is going to rip you all apart except for Torvil if you don't tell me what you are doing.

Torvil321
Torvil321
22 posts
Shepherd

i think hes starting to rip people apart now.....

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

this is an RPG. You cant have everyone fight together! thats just dumb!

shadowjak135
shadowjak135
413 posts
Nomad

yes, you can. you ever hear of Dungeons and Dragons? or Rifts? those are both RPGs that are awesome. And you know what? they keep people together. but ok, if you don't like my game, stop playing. If anyone has a problem with keeping the group together, tell me now.

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

oh okay. So im the long and black haired, ragged, hermit now?

shadowjak135
shadowjak135
413 posts
Nomad

no, you're this guy who looks ragged because he hasn't been sleeping for days trying to kill this beast

shadowjak135
shadowjak135
413 posts
Nomad

well, this is going nowhere. Bye. never going to see anyone for this game again.

Torvil321
Torvil321
22 posts
Shepherd

rebelboy7696
rebelboy7696
1 posts
Nomad

Name:George Rodneyson
Origin:Norse
Specific God:Loki
Strength:5
Speed:15
Charisma:25
Dexterity:5
Intelligence:10
Weapon Of Choice:Twin Daggers
Equipment:Nectar,Ambrosia,Food,10 Gold Coins,$50
Powers:Quick Talker(Can talk my way out of all minor and most moderate altercations)
Language:English,Nordic

spartan199512345
spartan199512345
1 posts
Nomad

what was the name of that greek game on here I think it was an rpg or an mmo not sure

Showing 76-87 of 87