ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Necro] Can Anyone Help Me with "The Gun Game 2"?

8 13354
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I've been trying to play it but I'm just stuck on the fourth level...

Plus i'm sure it will even harder levels so can you please help me?

• 8 Replies
antex147
antex147
3 posts
Nomad

If you are on the game and right click it, you can click on the game walkthrough and it takes you to the makers website and all of the video walkthroughs are there.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Just play the Puzzles. Go to Fat Bob's. Click on Jobs. Then in the top, where it says Rookie, click on that and there should be a drop down menu. Click on Beginner Puzzle. They are really easy.

Save up enough money to get the AK-47. Get the "Steady Hands" perk and add a scope and rocket launcher. The game should be pretty easy until you get to Expert.

Once you're on Expert, get the first heavy gun (forgot the name, haven't played in a while). The game should be pretty easy.

Once you defeat Fat Bob, play the all Expert levels except for Fat Bob, like five times. Then buy the GAU. Once bought, the game should be super easy. Then just finish ALL puzzle with the GAU and buy the Rosemary.

The Rosemary has no bullets so you're going to have to get them by beating the game. To beat the game, unlock all achievements and all guns. Rosemary is the most powerful gun in the game. I think it sucks since it is a shotgun and has terrible reload, but meh.

Once beaten, the screen should turn golden.

HellsFlame
HellsFlame
8 posts
Nomad

cool thanks

zizozozo
zizozozo
19 posts
Shepherd

for the level four in rookie you need a fast and powerful gun.
i think you dont have the minigun but its the best gun to use in this type of level

AdamStormCloak
AdamStormCloak
14 posts
Peasant

Umm the fourth elite level I used my ak too try and kill him

Ovni
Ovni
3 posts
Shepherd

How get the rosemary? I finished all the missions (puzzles include), bought everything, went to the wave 17 (too bored to continue), got all the merits (except buy avery gun, preview all, view all poster, have all merits and get the rosemary), but still haven't got the gun. Any idea how?

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

You should be able to buy it in the Pistol section, is it not there?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

How get the rosemary? I finished all the missions (puzzles include), bought everything, went to the wave 17 (too bored to continue), got all the merits (except buy avery gun, preview all, view all poster, have all merits and get the rosemary), but still haven't got the gun. Any idea how?

According to wiki answers you must first solve all the jobs and puzzles and it should become available.

Please note that your question is off topic for this thread and that you necro'd a thread that was in the wrong forum to begin with (and previously necro'd by an off topic comment.)

If the above does not answer your question please re-ask your question in a new thread in the the Flash Games section of the forum.

I'm going to lock this thread as it is in the wrong forum section and has been off topic necro'd twice.
Showing 1-8 of 8