808deng

14 posts

thanks, learnt a few tricks from this guide

Posted Apr 9, '11 at 10:05am

SaturnBear

SaturnBear

13 posts

Thanks Einfach.
I got a bit better... But still I have the same problems. Even with a full track of RO I only get like 2 mana ups per wave maximum(after 150k+). And I need time to combine too. I never get killed anymore, instead I get stuck. Like... ok, my PC will freeze sooner than I lose. I have to just give up to not get 500+ monsters (take out all ROs and wait). And yeah, I anger A LOT. I usually stick to angering til armor lvl = minimal trap damage(5-20 bombs), when I get several supergems I go for like 2x-3x armor and try to take it off. Sure, I use RBs, RPs, attack with RY. But yeah... same problem - 10 mil HP and only 10-15k max dmg on 1 gem. And I end up with not even angering after lvl 80 cause I wont ever kill them like this. But... maybe I want too much? Maybe nobody actually got to endurance 100+? Without a speedhack I mean

Posted Apr 9, '11 at 12:35pm

Einfach

Einfach

1,505 posts

Maybe nobody actually got to endurance 100+? Without a speedhack I mean

No - it's definitely been done. I beat all 228 waves on the last level without speedhack! One guy got 12 trillion points on 228!

That's too bad you have an unstable PC. For this, I don't know what to tell you other than you should actually get CheatEngine and use the speedhack option. It is NOT cheating. Everybody has a different PC with different attributes. The speedhack levels the playing ground a bit.

Maybe I could help you better if you took a screen clipping of a run and posted it.

Posted Apr 9, '11 at 9:06pm

SaturnBear

SaturnBear

13 posts

Hehe, no-no-no, not the last one XD I passed the last level about a year ago, that was when I didn't know about supergems and all, I was playing straight, mostly using pure gems. I don't like mixing, in general ^__~ Now I can't get to the last level cause... well, it got boring. I can't make myself pass the levels fast and I always want to get the maximum of it. And it means an hour per level, with all the slowness and overangering the last wave to waste too much time on it. And there's no point now that I got all skills maxed. Supergems are joy killers...

Anyway, someone said the last level has a smoother HP curve. How about id#12, endurance? Can you get to 200 wave there? I failed.

And sure, I could get some screenshots if you tell me where could I upload them. And my PC is not this lame, 3GHz, 2 core, Crysis goes just fine. I guess Gemcraft is even cooler than Crysis, judging by the lagz XD

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 12:17am

tegan190

tegan190

807 posts

Wow, great guide man. This really helped me get down the basics in no time!

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 12:35am

vesperbot

vesperbot

987 posts

SaturnBear, you know what, my P4-1800 with 768Mbytes of memory ran GC0 to the higher axtremes without any flaws. This might mean you have some software problems that cause your browser to crash. I have used FF2 and FF3 with Adobe Flash 9 tho, which is now obsolete. You might try disabling hardware acceleration in Flash player to see if the game will be more stable.

Posted Apr 10, '11 at 12:20pm

SaturnBear

SaturnBear

13 posts

Oh, thanks Vesper. I just tried it... I didn't know there was a hardware acceleration on flash player 0_0 It goes better now, starts to lag from about 500+ monsters. And no, I didn't mean I ever had crashes, but I assume that's what would happen if I got all my RAM filled with "waves" XD My soft is okay, but there always is a border, right? You can't have more than a billion monsters having only 1Gb RAM, right? Thanks again =D

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 11:31am

gucardoso

gucardoso

5 posts

o melhor detonado de gemcraft que ja vi

Posted May 5, '11 at 8:11am

armoredbone10

armoredbone10

11 posts

Thnx for the tips.. :3

Posted May 9, '11 at 11:22pm

tianyou546