ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359178
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
Keyome
Keyome
12 posts
Nomad

Uuhm, considering I can no longer play the best game ever made, Final Fantasty 11, I've unfortunately gotten addicted to COD :P

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Game: Undecided
Console: Undecided
Series: METROID ALL THE WAY!!! (Except Metroid: other M, it sucked. All other ?10? games are amazing!)

Amesa
Amesa
2 posts
Nomad

Borderlands, particularly for PC/Mac. The cartoony animation is just awesome and all the class development, weapons, and enemies are so engaging. Plus, the DLC's it has are some of the best I've seen for any game.

ArmorCrisis
ArmorCrisis
15 posts
Nomad

Game : Ragnarok Duh!! it has been alive since 2002 and still running even if its 2d and stuff its still fun!
Console : I'd say PC obviously and without it we wouldnt even have this forum XD
Series : Im not sure if ragnarok has a series but if u look up ragnarok private servers u would se thousands of servers

furyman2
furyman2
3 posts
Nomad

Those are all very good games you people posted but on my opinion little big planet 1 and little big planet 2 are the best i have seen/played. although its a very creative fun game you can only get it on the ps3 not the xbox,DS,wii ect.post a comment on my profile if u agree.

Emmittpaul
Emmittpaul
4 posts
Nomad

Ghost i love the Dynasty Warriors series on my X box 360. I actually bought The original Romance of the 3 Kingdom novels, written from a actual person of that time.
i Also love Halo reach and Call of Duty:black-ops. they both are fantastic on X-box Live.

Emmittpaul
Emmittpaul
4 posts
Nomad

I also love Dragon Age, and The Lord of the Rings: Online

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

the modern warfare series is to personal the best game series i have every played

DoctorFunk
DoctorFunk
98 posts
Nomad

Metal Gear Solid.

Sadly most of you are ADD diagnosed 12 year olds that get kicks out of being "l33t quicksc0p0rz" and sitting in corners Commando knifing people in 12x12ft maps so you probably never heard of it somehow.

loover48
loover48
38 posts
Nomad

my favorite game is halo along with grand theft auto and call of duty. i could choose halo over all but they are pretty much tied on the xbox 360

BennyT1132
BennyT1132
1 posts
Nomad

Id have to go with all of the Elder Scrolls and Oblivion being my favorite of them all.I choose it because I love RPGs and the fact that there are so many possibilities makes it even better

finnman5
finnman5
68 posts
Nomad

wheel man for ps3 and modern war fare for x-box360

teerex93
teerex93
5 posts
Nomad

battlefield bad company and CoD those games are just so cool ^^ i cannt get enough playing them but bad company 2 is at the moment the best i guess

nicksnotflaccid
nicksnotflaccid
2 posts
Nomad

My favorite game series of all time would be the Jak and Daxter trilogy. An incredibly fun game with a great story. NaughtyDog spared no expense making this game fun and challenging, also filling it with varying types of gameplay so you never felt you were doing the same thing over and over again. Also there's lotsa big titties, you cant argue with that. =]

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Chrono Trigger for the SNES was a great game for its time, and Dark Cloud for PS2 was also a great RPG of the time it was released(2001). So many kids these days haven't played games like these classics and go for the new games like CoD.

Showing 151-165 of 839