Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Jan 7, '11 at 11:42am

kingjac10

kingjac10

243 posts

I agree with gamerme.I have it for 360 and its fun to do the side missions and collecting the borgia flags.

Posted Jan 7, '11 at 12:30pm

wideloadbo10

wideloadbo10

151 posts

Call Of Duty: I play on xbox360, good graphics, Black Ops is the best, fun multiplayer, sweet guns

Gears Of War:Awesome game, cool blood splatter on screen when use chainsaw, I play on xbox360, Good graphics, can choose to go down diiferent paths, Fun game mods on Gears of war 2, bloody fun

Halo Reach: I have played on xbox360, only Halo game I've played, cool vehicles, fun campaign, good multiplayer set up, sweet game modes

Borderlands: I play play on xbox360, cool guns, long campaign (over 60 hours), hard challenges, bonus campiagn maps, LVL up in campaign, can play the campaign with 1-4 players, awesome enemys, sweet shields, bloody fun

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 1:50pm

demotiago

demotiago

11 posts

i love the game dofus for the pc

Posted Jan 9, '11 at 12:41am

Gstroy

Gstroy

490 posts

I would have to say Infamous on PS3, it has a great story and characters, backed up by great gameplay and controls.

Posted Jan 10, '11 at 2:07pm

Bekeciko

Bekeciko

6 posts

Hmm... a hard question . I think my favourite game is "Heavy Rain" because it has a different content from all other games. Its not like a game , its like a movie which you control ! Also , it has 20 different endings You can complete the game 20 for all other endings . If you ask why Heavy Rain is different from other games , I will immediately answer it with an example from the game . In the game i you play with 4 different characters . If you die with one of the characters in the game , you will continue the story with the other 3 characters ... This makes the game unique and epic ! I prefer this game for all Playstation 3 users !

Posted Jan 11, '11 at 3:37am

Endscape

Endscape

1,244 posts

GTA; San Andreas is THE BEST game ever made PERIOD. Excuse my "blunt-ness" but this should be fact not opinion...

Posted Jan 11, '11 at 3:50am

Endscape

Endscape

1,244 posts

excuse i forgot to add my reason.,. simply gaming freedom... complete open sand-box which gives TOTAL poetic justice to the player in a way that was and has never been matched... not even LATER GTA's have been able to top this... in the time i had it i loged wat was roughly equivalent to a month STRAIGHT of play time and that was only my 1st time buying it.... if i still had it i GURANTEE i would still be playing.

Posted Jan 11, '11 at 11:35am

SNIPERx13x

SNIPERx13x

101 posts

i think the best game is World of Warcraft I play it from 2006 and i like it today too.

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 5:32pm

cratos123

cratos123

34 posts

god of war or splinter cell fo ps2 xbox360 ps3 and psp

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 5:37pm

Bloodbind

Bloodbind

26 posts

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time /N64 it was The best game i ever played and still playing.

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!