Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 8:42pm

redlevigne

redlevigne

2 posts

I think the best multiplayer online game is cod (call of duty). Maybe the campaign is always the same, it may be true, but the multiplayer is gettin better and better making a lot of changes in each version so I think we have cod for a while, its not the most played game online for anything.

Posted Jan 13, '11 at 11:20am

navinz

navinz

7 posts

best game on pc is for sure cod black ops!! i played it 100 hours already

Posted Jan 13, '11 at 9:00pm

Applesin

Applesin

26 posts

How about "Devil May Cry 4" ? I think it awesome game! It have very intresting story, cool graphics, dynamic battles and upgrading system. What's still need to be happy?

Posted Jan 14, '11 at 10:09am

DarkClaw

DarkClaw

2 posts

The beste consol game for me is Persona 3 for the Playstation 2

i like the split of the real life in the school and the life in the demontower to fight with the demons and the cut scene`s

sry my english is not very goog =(

Posted Jan 16, '11 at 9:15pm

JesttheJester

JesttheJester

3 posts

Gears of War 1, 2 and probably 3 when it comes out are by the far the greatest games ever created. The first time I played it I went for 48 hours straight. No time for sleeping when you have aliens to chainsaw. It's really easy to play as A button does everything movement related. Awesome weapons - Torque bow anyone? - and the hordes... the diiiirty hordes... playing those on Insane difficulty is what keeps me going in life. I wish I could be a game tester for the genius's at Epic Games.

Posted Jan 17, '11 at 9:27pm

Juan960

Juan960

26 posts

I like Metal Slug series, especially Metal Slug 3 and Metal Slug 6.

Metal Slug 3 has fun and great missions, and the story is very cool. I like the Mission 2 and 5.

Metal Slug 6 with the new characters avaible, and all characters have now special skills.

I play on Xbox and PlayStation 2, all games of Metal Slug, exepct Metal slug 7 and the XX because they are on nintendo DS and PSP.

I recommend this series to play and have fun all day.

Posted Jan 17, '11 at 10:21pm

CrossViper

CrossViper

494 posts

I rather like the need for speed series.
And I love the Fallout games(Yes, both the old and new).

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 12:08pm

Halohailer

Halohailer

11 posts

I enjoy Mass Effect 1 & 2.

It's an entire galaxy to explore. All the different alien races, their in depth cultures, governments, rituals, all make it so believable. Plus, the story is fantastic, you really feel like you're saving the galaxy!

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 4:32pm

darKguy77

darKguy77

12 posts

BEST GAME: Uncharted 2
Reason: great graphics, amazing storyline, excellent choice of characters and voices and well laid out multiplayer with alot of different types of matches.

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 5:53pm

kidkun

kidkun

3 posts

assassins cred brotherhood is one of the best games t I play but I think to Gears of War 2 is the best

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!