ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358577
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
123shadow
123shadow
23 posts
Nomad

Call me stupid, but I realy enjoyed Spyro: Year of the Dragon on PS1. Ratchet and Clank 3 was awsome too...

And Ellzolo, you must be brilliant if you find mystery dungeon easy to play. I've had explorers of time for a year now and I can't get past that dungeon where you fall down the quicksand thing...

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

my favorites in the PS3 are The madden series, Arkham Asylum, and the Uncharted series. one of my favorites are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario World(Super Nintendo), and Donkey Kong Country 2(Super Nintendo). My Super Nintendo is not working right now, but my cousin has fixed it before.

sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

Dynasty Warriors Samurai Warriors Battlefield's

Dumhed
Dumhed
1 posts
Nomad

Gameplay i would go for portal. It was fantastic with a system never involved so indepthly. The portals handled fantasticly because thats what valve does. The ending of Infamous was probably the best ending of game ever. It was also quite good in gameplay.

Yahhhhh
Yahhhhh
2 posts
Nomad

I would say CoD: Black OPs

Badge24
Badge24
1 posts
Nomad

I have so many favourites for different genres, I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy, some but not all. My favourite console game has to be Gears of War

nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

I agree with w0rk, the Gran Turismo ones are really epic. i really wan't to try GT5. (GT stands for Gran Turismo if you were wondering which you probably weren't, but still....). Also Call Of Duty 6, really epic. Borderlands is fun, same with Gears Of War, Halo and Counter-Strike.

Superfastgamer
Superfastgamer
15 posts
Nomad

Surely Dance Central. It has loads of fun dances to dance to. My favourite is Just Dance.

skullhead786
skullhead786
47 posts
Nomad

Well for me the best game is Call of Duty Black Ops.Of course for PS3. I choose Call of Duty Black Ops because it has amazing graphics ,the multiplayer is very impressive and the Zombies are very fascinated. The PS3 because it has amazing graphics,it protects the Earth because instead of using batteries for the controllers the PS3 controllers use chargers. And the PS3 would not brake, unless you break yourself. The Xbox has the three rings of death and the PS3 does not. That's why I choose Call of Duty Black Ops for the PS3.

onlinegamer9
onlinegamer9
14 posts
Nomad

My favourite game (And in my opinion the most classic game of all-time!) is 'The Neverhood'. A 1996 game for PC. I like this because...

because...

It's just magical, and amazing! I don't see how anyone couldn't like it!

Here is one of the songs from the amazing soundtrack of 'The Neverhood': [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WreJGBEF5iA]'Klaymen's Theme'!

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

1. My favourite/best game of all time is Call of Duty: Black Ops (Cod: BO).

2. My favourite/best console of all time is the Play Station 3 (PS3).

3. My favourite/best series of all time is Metal Gear Solid (MGS).

Rifle1
Rifle1
102 posts
Nomad

Console: Xbox 360 Elite Slim w/120g Harddrive.
Game:Halo Reach
Series: Tied between Call of Duty and Halo

Akartje10
Akartje10
38 posts
Nomad

i like cod and assasins creed alot but i think i need to go for the shadow of rome ps2 verry good game whit a good story

UWillBegMe
UWillBegMe
3 posts
Nomad

Mario is the best, especially Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Wii, it is all 3D.

Arcanus444
Arcanus444
41 posts
Nomad

Star Ocean; 'till the end of time.

Quite possibly the best game ever made aside from FFX.

Showing 106-120 of 839